Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1
    Moderator DeadChaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2,398
    Thanks
    3,172
    Thanked 2,021 Times in 1,305 Posts

    T20 Cricket World Cup

    Welcome to the Chris Gayle show, 11 sixes, 100 of 48 balls.

    http://youtu.be/DK18VXM4Og4

    Sorry, will have to watch it on Youtube webpage as I'm having the insert video problem again, "video code is off" under posting permissions.
    Last edited by DeadChaos; 03-16-2016 at 02:24 PM.



  2. #2
    Forum Moderator TonkaToys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Hitchin, UK
    Posts
    4,656
    Thanks
    1,000
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 1,025 Posts
    Are you going to see any T20 this year?

    The family and I are going to the Oval to watch some with a couple of other families.

    My eldest really enjoyed it last time, especially making a beer snake and the fact that it made half the stand taunt the marshals. It was all good natured fun until someone took it too far and got chucked out... how we smirked.

    Oh, the cricket was good too.
    -Charlie



    Check out the Team MP World Map. Read about it here

    PSN / uPlay: TonkaToys, Windows Live: T0nkaT0ys, Steam: Tonka_Toys, Twitch: TonkaToysUK, Origin: TonkaToys1

    (I should just pick one and stick with it!)

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to TonkaToys For This Useful Post:

    DeadChaos (03-17-2016)

  4. #3
    Moderator DeadChaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2,398
    Thanks
    3,172
    Thanked 2,021 Times in 1,305 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TonkaToys View Post
    Are you going to see any T20 this year?

    The family and I are going to the Oval to watch some with a couple of other families.

    My eldest really enjoyed it last time, especially making a beer snake and the fact that it made half the stand taunt the marshals. It was all good natured fun until someone took it too far and got chucked out... how we smirked.

    Oh, the cricket was good too.
    Nah, I used to love cricket but rapidly losing interest since there is no more passion in the game. It's all "entertainment" (guess all sports will end up this way)now for money purposes. International matches just seems like an audition to get in the IPL or similar tournaments.

    I will be taking the family to Wembley though for the rugby match Barbarians vs South Africa in November. My son took some interest in the recent World Cup and from pictures when I went to see Barbarians vs Aussies at Twickenham.



  5. #4
    Forum Moderator TonkaToys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Hitchin, UK
    Posts
    4,656
    Thanks
    1,000
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 1,025 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadChaos View Post
    Nah, I used to love cricket but rapidly losing interest since there is no more passion in the game. It's all "entertainment" (guess all sports will end up this way)now for money purposes. International matches just seems like an audition to get in the IPL or similar tournaments.
    I guess, but then if it brings more spectators and future players to the game I can see why they do it. I took my oldest to a ODI a few years back and he was fidgeting after about 30 minutes. T20 on the other hand is fast enough and has enough razzmatazz for him to stay interested (even wifey wants to go and see a match now). I think it was that experience that meant he now badgers me to go out and play cricket with him when the weather is good and why he and his brother both go to cricket training at the weekend in the summer.


    Quote Originally Posted by DeadChaos View Post
    I will be taking the family to Wembley though for the rugby match Barbarians vs South Africa in November. My son took some interest in the recent World Cup and from pictures when I went to see Barbarians vs Aussies at Twickenham.
    Nice! Let's continue this conversation on ... the Rugby Thread although there are some possibly NSFW pictures there of sweaty rugby players.
    -Charlie



    Check out the Team MP World Map. Read about it here

    PSN / uPlay: TonkaToys, Windows Live: T0nkaT0ys, Steam: Tonka_Toys, Twitch: TonkaToysUK, Origin: TonkaToys1

    (I should just pick one and stick with it!)

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to TonkaToys For This Useful Post:

    DeadChaos (03-21-2016)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •