FNG
    Thanks

Question Team Speak or Ventrilo Server

Hello All,

I come from a MMO gaming background and a voice server was imperative in order to coordinate complex missions/raids.

I'm currently playing the Division which is technically not an MMO, but what I read from the upcoming Incursions it sounds like teams will have to be on the ball and coordinate skills and builds.

The current Uplay system of messaging in Uplay and asking for groups is really clumsy.

A voice server would allow PC gamers to join a general lobby chat room to coordinate getting together for different missions or dark zone play. Plus the server doesn't have to be Division gamers alone, you can setup different rooms for different ongoing groups.

The added advantage to this as well is agents in game can't hear you speak to your teammates.

Someone on the Team MP administration please shoot me an email/message and I could possibly donate for the first year of service to a voice server. I could also get you all up and running administratively on it since I have setup several in the past for other guilds/clans.

Thanks,
    Muuhut/Ken
    Last edited by Muuhut; 04-05-2016 at 01:12 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Muuhut For This Useful Post:

TonkaToys (04-07-2016)