FNG
    Thanks

Start a FIFA 17 PC Pro Club? Anyone interested?

Thinking of starting a pro club in fifa 17. I am UK based, and can mainly play at night, and sometimes during the day.

Let me know if your interested and we an see what we can do.

Origin - leecopp10

cheers

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ArtificialGeek For This Useful Post:

DeadChaos (02-13-2017), Major Stains (02-13-2017)

It was the best of times. It was the worst of times.
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,239 Times in 2,423 Posts
    Hey there ArtificialGeek, I know otas32 joined a few days ago and was hoping to play FIFA17 on the PC.

It would be great to see the PC side grow here at Team MP, we've had plenty of new recruits lately but not many stick around because of the low numbers.

If you fancy spearheading a little recruitment drive for parent gamers on the PC using the forums here as a springboard, you are more than welcome.
    PM me if you have any questions regarding this, otherwise best of luck getting a team together and hopefully see you around the forums.
    "We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing!!!"

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Major Stains For This Useful Post:

DeadChaos (02-13-2017)

FNG
    Thanks
    Hey Major Stains,

Quick question, is there anyway i can find out what members play FIFA 17, so i can get in contact with them.

Cheers,

or do you have any methods which are good at recruiting people?

It was the best of times. It was the worst of times.
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,239 Times in 2,423 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ArtificialGeek View Post
    Hey Major Stains,

Quick question, is there anyway i can find out what members play FIFA 17, so i can get in contact with them.

Cheers,

or do you have any methods which are good at recruiting people?

Hi ArtificialGeek.

I see you've found the Origin Active Players List and sorry it is looking so sparse.

The only recruitment methods currently available are in a thread in the MP Members section (your name turns green and you get full site access after a handful of posts), but the PC recruitment threads are below.
    Feel free to bump them as and when you can, to try and encourage more PC users to join.

Rainbow Six : Siege PC Recruiting thread (Ubisoft Forums)

The Division PC Recruiting thread (Ubisoft Forums)

Battlefield 1 PC Platoon Recruitment (Max 4 bumps p/d
    )

Battalion 1944 Recruitment

FIFA 17 - Pro Clubs

(There are plenty of other untapped forums out there for PC that I have not explored as I am primarily a console based gamer.)

Also if you know of any other sources for potential recruitment, feel free to start up a thread and share the link here.
    Use the template in the spoiler and edit to suit
    Spoiler

Hope this helps. Best of luck. As I say it would be great to see a wider spectrum of MP members joining the community.
    Last edited by Major Stains; 02-13-2017 at 12:24 PM.
    "We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing!!!"