Thanks

Introducing Xbox Game Pass

Today, we’re continuing our commitment to give you more options to diversify and expand your library of games with Xbox Game Pass, a new gaming subscription service coming later this spring. Xbox Game Pass gives you unlimited access to over 100 Xbox One and backward compatible Xbox 360 games – all for $9.99 per month.
    Titles mentioned in the article: Halo 5: Guardians, Payday 2, NBA 2K16 and SoulCalibur II.

Read more at http://news.xbox.com/2017/02/28/intr...5duMmu2BQyz.99

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JockoPablo For This Useful Post:

DeadChaos (02-28-2017), Major Stains (02-28-2017), Retro (02-28-2017), SouthtownSlayer (02-28-2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,643 Times in 1,031 Posts
    Sony are looking at this and thinking, "that doesn't add the value that our customers expect".
    -Charlie

Check out the Team MP World Map. Read about it here

PSN / uPlay: TonkaToys, Windows Live: T0nkaT0ys, Steam: Tonka_Toys, Twitch: TonkaToysUK, Origin: TonkaToys1

(I should just pick one and stick with it!)

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TonkaToys For This Useful Post:

GRRowl74 (03-03-2017), Major Stains (02-28-2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,564 Times in 1,058 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TonkaToys View Post
    Sony are looking at this and thinking, "that doesn't add the value that our customers expect".
    This missing signature brought to you by PhotoBucket.

This hobby we love called gaming has a huge proportion of scrotums playing it. - Major Stains

It was the best of times. It was the worst of times.
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,239 Times in 2,423 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TonkaToys View Post
    That's funny right there...

Still at $100p/a (which translates as £100p/a thank you Brexit) it's not something that I'd ever invest in.
    With Gold, EA Access, PS+ (not that I've played a PS+ game since Rocket League), my usual 3 to 4 new titles per year, plus a ever swelling back catalogue. I personally have more than enough to keep me busy for the next 20 years.
    "We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing!!!"

Thanks
    Thanked 2,397 Times in 1,546 Posts

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Retro For This Useful Post:

DeadChaos (03-04-2017)

Thanks
    A bit about the program. Also gives you 20% off purchasing games that are in game pass, and 10% off DLC. 14 day free trial, then it's only $9.99 a month with no commitments. Currently over 100 titles in the program.

The Xbox Game Pass — which gives gamers access to a steady flow of games through a monthly subscription — will deliver at least five new games a month, according to the company.
    "So on the first of every month, you're going to see at least five new games enter the Game Pass catalogue — every single month,” said Xbox Game Pass senior product manager Dennis Ceccarelli during yesterday’s Xbox stream from E3. “Again, we're really trying to give a great mix of games across different ratings, different experiences, different genres, so no matter who you are, if you're a Game Pass member, every single month there's something new for you to play."
    Ceccarelli also addressed the bigger question of when the games will leave the service ... sort of.
    "We see a lot of questions and a lot of assumptions about, ‘When are these games going to leave the catalog?’” he said. “ While there's not one set amount of time that a game will be in the catalogue, and some titles will leave the catalogue eventually, I want to put some fears at rest because our first games won't be leaving the catalogue until late November.
    "In reality, the vast majority of our games are going to be in there much, much longer than that so you've got plenty of time to play through the great experiences that are in Game Pass, engage with DLC, just really enjoy that content — it's not leaving tomorrow."
    The service, which is $9.99 a month, doesn’t include just access to games, it also gives members discounts, Ceccarelli said.
    Any Xbox One Game currently in the program can be purchased for 20 percent off and DLC for games in the program is 10 percent off, he said.
    source: http://www.msn.com/en-us/entertainme...cid=spartanntp

This hobby we love called gaming has a huge proportion of scrotums playing it. - Major Stains

Thanks
    The more I think about it, the more awesome this program is. I mean, even if there's only one game out of the currently 100 that you wanted to play, a $9.99 rental fee for the month is pretty sweet. Also, you download the game, not stream it.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HardlyCapable13 View Post
    The more I think about it, the more awesome this program is. I mean, even if there's only one game out of the currently 100 that you wanted to play, a $9.99 rental fee for the month is pretty sweet. Also, you download the game, not stream it.
    No question. For new Xbox owners or people with no backlog of games it's a great deal.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,397 Times in 1,546 Posts
    It's a pretty good deal. For me right now it's of no interest, maybe down the road though.

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Retro View Post
    For me right now it's of no interest,
    Me too. But that's my fault for owning pretty much every game.