Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Thanks
    You won't be getting any of the named gear until you've hit max level and start getting into gear score. Once you earn the caches (I think that's their name) you can earn gear easily. It can come from getting enough Xp to get one, buying it with Phoenix credits, completing missions in underground and last stand and leveling up there. Sounds complicated but it's not. However, I'm not the best when it comes to what gear to look out for, etc.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Gadnos316 For This Useful Post:

rootbeer001 (03-08-2017)

Thanks
    I been viewing videos and reading forums about named gear and such. Seems like everyone is an expert about which named gear and skills are the best. Honestly, if I can find a powerful sniper rifle and assault rifle or LMG, I think i'll be happy. And maybe some good armor, but they took armor effects down, I think.

Gad, I'm usually on a few night a week. Please feel free to join my session. Hopefully I be up in level soon to match you and your enemies.

Thanks
    I'll definitely try to get on with you.. between my adventures in Bolivia and robot dinosaur world. Some runs through the DZ will be fun, also still need to try Survival.

Just saw that in celebration of the one year anniversary of the game there's extra Xp, double loot caches, etc. And, not sure if true or not, but free DLC down the road with more PvE missions. I'll, have to confirm that one.

You're right RB, so many experts out there with loot. I'm simple minded... it makes my stamina and firearms score better, go with it!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Gadnos316 For This Useful Post:

rootbeer001 (03-08-2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gadnos316 View Post
    Just saw that in celebration of the one year anniversary of the game there's extra Xp, double loot caches, etc. And, not sure if true or not, but free DLC down the road with more PvE missions. I'll, have to confirm that one.
    TCTD_YearAnniversary_final_286411.jpg

https://tomclancy-thedivision.ubisof...y-the-division

looks like this will really only benefit people who have hit level 30.

Thanks
    Everything they do in the game is for after 30 now, since they figure most people's playing time happens after this getting their GS up. I for one took forever to get to 30 because I hunted for every single collectible and did every side mission. Once at 30, lots of replays of the main missions for challenges, HVT missions, dz challenges, etc.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gadnos316 View Post
    Some runs through the DZ will be fun, also still need to try Survival.
    i ran a couple of runs in the DZ this week. first night, i leveled up to 15 in about 45 minutes, and i was able to extract twice. kinda fun and exhilarating. i can see where playing with a group would be beneficially. they throw tons of enemies at you. second, i was about to extract and then i got hijacked by other player at the last second. @$$hole. again, the benefits of running with a group.

i'm about to hit level 26 in the LZ, so if anyone wants to join me in the DZ, feel free to. i've seen a few MP's in the DZ, but they may be too high in level for me to hang close with them. might be on tonight if the basketball games don't run too late.

Thanks
    That's the fun of the dz... somebody might come bank you during extraction. That's why it's so exhilarating. I'll need to jump back in the dz again soon. It definitely pays to have another teammate or more, some of the bad guys in there are no joke.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2