Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    @Spike I been having a blast. Really only thing I have been playing last couple months. Like chaos said should be able to run it. Just run with most everything on low to very low till get better optimized. I play with my cousin a lot so have a ready made dou most the time. Can play so many different style is one thing I really like about it.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mogley45 For This Useful Post:

DeadChaos (06-04-2017)

It was the best of times. It was the worst of times.
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,239 Times in 2,423 Posts
    PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Could Still Come To PS4

Although Microsoft used PUBG as a trump card during their E3 showcase, it may just be the fact that the game is only confirmed for release on the X1 range and not a sole exclusive as many had imagined. Still, this article confirms neither way.

A recent article from UK publication Daily Express has been making the rounds claiming that the game will remain an exclusive for the Xbox One. This is the quote in full:

"We also found out that PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds is NOT coming to PS4 but will instead remain an Xbox One exclusive."

However, we reached out to Bluehole Studios and received a statement from the developer's spokesperson that refutes that claim:

"We're excited to announce that PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS is coming to Xbox One. We're always looking at various platforms to potentially introduce our game, but have nothing further to announce at this time."

Obviously, this is not an ironclad declaration that the game will come to other platforms, but it is a refutation of the Daily Express's statement that the game will remain an Xbox One exclusive.

For more on Player Unknown Battlegrounds, check out our in-depth interview with the developer.

Our Take
    Microsoft's language about exclusives during its E3 conference was confusing, so it's not surprising that the news of PUBG being an "exclusive" has sent mixed messages. Still, it's good to know that a multi-platform console release is still on the table.
    Gameinformer article
    "We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing!!!"

Thanks
    Thanked 2,397 Times in 1,546 Posts
    They said it was a launch exclusive. It will likely hit Xbox around August/September in early access. Sony doesn't offer early access. The official "retail" release of the game is rumored to be summer/fall 2018. That's when it will hit PS4.

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

Thanks
    Thanked 1,483 Times in 800 Posts
    I just pulled the trigger. Downloading via Steam now.

Presto Bitch!!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,397 Times in 1,546 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Spike Forehand View Post

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Retro For This Useful Post:

GRRowl74 (06-24-2017), Spike Forehand (06-24-2017)

Thanks
    Nice. I'll get some games in with you when don't have kids hanging off of me lol

Thanks
    I've played 9 singles matches so far. Definitely a steep learning curve to use KB/M, but I'm getting there.

Took me until my last match to finally get a kill, where I got three. First was with a shotty early in the match, and then I got two more with a SCAR-L and a 4x scope . Felt like a god. Of course, I got so caught up in looting the last guys body that the circle passed me by and I died because of it - lol.

Best finish was 13th, but that's one where I got lucky with the circle and just didn't run across anyone until near the end.

My impressions so far are that it's even better than I thought it would be. Matches are pretty quick, and the challenge is real. I loooooove how fast you load into a match. Makes BF1 look like total shit in that aspect.

Tried it with the Steam controller. Just couldn't aim at all accurately with the mouse part (i.e. the right stick - which is a touch pad on the Steam controller) fast enough, so went back to KB/M. I may try to adjust the sensitivity on the touch pad and try again, but will probably just stick with KB/M.

Mogs or anyone else who gets it and wants to team up for duos or squads, look me up. I'm up for it, but don't expect much out of me as my skills are shit at the moment.

Presto Bitch!!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spike Forehand For This Useful Post:

DeadChaos (06-25-2017), HeadsWilSned (06-24-2017)

Thanks
    Nice. Yeah you can load into a new match and be playing a min or two after death. Wait till you get in like last 5 or 10ppl . Heart will be racing then. I still haven't won a solo lol but got hand full in squads and duos.

Thanks
    It's official.

I am the worst PUBG player ever. Thinking of throwing in the towel and waiting for console. Just one more match.......

Presto Bitch!!

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Spike Forehand For This Useful Post:

DeadChaos (07-02-2017), GRRowl74 (07-02-2017), HeadsWilSned (07-02-2017)

Norway. That's the cold, windy place next to Sweden.
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,069 Times in 1,197 Posts
    It's official.

I am the worst PUBG player ever. Thinking of throwing in the towel and waiting for console. Just one more match.......

Haha, so that's how mine's gonna look, good to know in advance. Nice. That's one thing that might be described as an MP trait: The ability to take a solid beating and crawl out, sense of humor intact, ready for round two.

Game looks fun, been watching it a fair bit on youtube. I'll definitely give it a try if it ever gets on ps4.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GRRowl74 For This Useful Post:

DeadChaos (07-03-2017), HeadsWilSned (07-03-2017)

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast