Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Thanks

Destiny 2 preorder

I just preorder destiny 2 limited edition at gamestop and i got cayde action figure ... Its. Nicee

Collection edition. Has nice stuff but 250.00 tooo much so i got limited edition.

Just wondering if yall going get destiny 2 ???

Here link

https://www.destinythegame.com

Thanks
    Thanked 1,641 Times in 1,029 Posts
    I haven't read much about D2 yet - I know D1 was massive here when it first came out with regular planned raids.

I'll take a gander at the link in the morning.
    -Charlie

Check out the Team MP World Map. Read about it here

PSN / uPlay: TonkaToys, Windows Live: T0nkaT0ys, Steam: Tonka_Toys, Twitch: TonkaToysUK, Origin: TonkaToys1

(I should just pick one and stick with it!)

Thanks
    I loved the first Destiny, but at some point I ran into a wall and didn't really feel like putting any more time in, though I never did get around to the new raid. I'm lying to myself when I say I'm not interested in the second one. I just hope there's actually a more coherent story to follow.

Thanks
    Destiny i have probelm with 1 thing. Begin deaf guardin in destiny very hard because u dont use mic u get kicked .. Whenever they findout im deaf i get kicked .. And i join former clan they said search blueberries i did. But still not inv me or do anything that why i do heroic steike and nightfall alot. Farm hardcore and i complete allllll the quests ...i love destiny it fun. But it no fun whne solo destiny

Thanks
    I did a lot of Destiny solo or through matchmaking (strikes), but some of it you can't solo. It's a shame people kicked you, though in some of the content like raids communication is key. Hopefully when D2 comes out there's enough MPs on that it could be figured out (like maybe using discord while on with you in a raid or something else that needs communication). It would be cool if more games had in game simple prompts or commands... they can work wonders. For example, in Rainbow 6, there's a little yellow pointer you can use which can actually communicate a lot.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Gadnos316 For This Useful Post:

Insan1ty79 (04-05-2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,483 Times in 800 Posts
    I really had fun with the first Destiny. Cant see any scenario where I don't get #2. However, I thought the reveal trailer was cringe-worthy and didn't really show anything interesting.

Presto Bitch!!

Thanks
    I agree Spike, I wasn't impressed by the reveal trailers. I was late to entering the first Destiny, and it was essentially all I played all summer, but even though I felt stuck something kept me coming back. I'm hopeful the next one will have the same draw. Though I'm not sure it will be a day one buy for me.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,021 Times in 1,305 Posts
    I'm still waiting for the next Borderlands game release date before I make a decision. Unlikely I will have time for both and in the end Borderlands will get my money.

Thanks
    Yeah .. For raid i have done all raid with former clan until they switch to hardcore pvp... So they stop raiding... How we all did successful with me is give me my position and a direction on how to do it on my role i will do exactly what it say. And tell me who i must follow or go with ... For example there a raid in wotm there a room with i have to follow a guy to the room ...so i always follow the guy until the end ... Same for last boss im middle guy and a cannon thrower i did it all right... I have youtube if ya wanna look how im do on pvp and raid...

That good example of oryx challenge mode raid

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=djzZhke3sKc

There no need mic if give me direct and ill 100% follow. And need live chat while on raid to let me know what going on such as kik or band
    Last edited by Insan1ty79; 04-05-2017 at 02:12 PM.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Insan1ty79 For This Useful Post:

Spike Forehand (05-13-2017), TonkaToys (04-06-2017)

Thanks
    I guess we will find out destiny 2 storyline the day it release spike forehead :)

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast