Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,385 Times in 1,536 Posts

TGC2 - 2017 Summer Season

Xbox Summer Season.

First four events are up.

Each event will be two rounds over two days. Entrance fee is 100 coins. Purse is 60% plus a 100 bonus.

First event:. July 5&6 TMP Invitational at Yuma Desert Golf Club.

Second event: July 7&8 TMP Classic at Knoll Down Golf Club.

Third Event: July 9&10 TMP Tropic at Tropic Falls

Fourth Event: July 11&12 TMP Royale at The Links at Royal Atlantic.

Firth Event: July 13-15th. TMP Black Brook at Black Brook Golf Club. (White tees, 2 rounds. Entry fee 500, 55% purse.)

Sixth Event: July 16th-21st. TMP Mid Season Show Down at Faxon Park Golf Club. (White tees, 4 rounds. Entry Fee 750, 60% to the purse.)

Seventh Event: July 22-24. TMP Upland Open at Upland Ridge Golf Club. (Green tees, 2 rounds, 500 entry fee, 55% to the purse).

Eighth Event:. July 24-26. TMP Little Brook Open at Little Brook Manor. (White tees, 500 entry fee, 55% to the purse.)

Ninth Event:. July 26-28. Blue Ridge Open at Blue Ridge Golf Club. (White tees, 500 entry fee, 55% to the purse.)

Tenth Event:. July 28th-30. Victory Village Classic at Victory Village. (White tees, 500 entry fee, 55% to the purse.)

Final Event:. July 30th-Aug. 4th. Season One Finale at The Links at Calluna Meadows. (Format Major. Green tees, 4 rounds. 1500 entry fee, 60% to the purse.)
    Last edited by Retro; 07-14-2017 at 08:37 PM. Reason: Added a new event to fill a gap

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

Thanks
    Thanked 1,458 Times in 781 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Retro View Post
    Xbox Summer Season.

First four events are up.

Each event will be two rounds over two days. Entrance fee is 100 coins. Purse is 60% plus a 100 bonus.

First event:. July 5&6 TMP Invitational at Yuma Desert Golf Club.

Second event: July 7&8 TMP Classic at Knoll Down Golf Club.

Third Event: July 9&10 TMP Tropic at Tropic Falls

Fourth Event: July 11&12 TMP Royale at The Links at Royal Atlantic.

Six more events will be added later.
    Nice!!

I should set up identical tourney locations and names on the PS4 side and we can do a combined leaderboard here. Let me know what tees and pin locations you used so that it's all the same.

Only problem I have is that I screwed up and set our first tourney to run for 7 days, so won't have the second one set up to start until Saturday. Then I'm in Germany from Jul 9 to 21 so won't be able to set up any more after that.

Do you think you could add events to run through Jul 21 by this Sunday? I can then set up similar ones on the PS4 side to run even though I'm not here.

One thing I think you might want to do is go 3-4 days to complete tourneys instead of two. Two is a little tight to expect good turnout (we only have 4 guys who played the Inaugural on the PS4 side). If I were to recommend maybe have two a week - the first to go from Mon-Thr and the second to go Fri-Sun.

Presto Bitch!!

Thanks
    Right now it's trying to figure out a nice balance. Found with the 4 rounds it was a bit much. I think 3 days may be the sweet spot in terms of time. You don't want too much space between but you don't want people to get bogged down either.

I find rounds usually take 30 minutes, so really getting an hour of the game in over two seems okay, but I'll adjust to three if needed.

I plan on filling out the last 6 events once the first couple are done as I need more coins for the society before making new events in order to have a bonus purse for each event. I should be able to get a couple more added this weekend.

I screwed up the first even and forgot to change the tees. So it's on default. The other three are all set to the second tee position. Pins are all left to whatever the default is per round.

Thanks
    Here's the scores for our inaugural tournament - which took place at Yuma from the second tees and the default pin positions - so it should be comparable to the first Xbox tourney. Still one more day for people to join/play, will update if anything changes.

We finally found a game that I can kick Southtown's ass at

Presto Bitch!!

Thanks
    Also - here's the upcoming schedule on the PS4 side. We have the same tourneys that Retro set up, but one day behind them in timing.

Retro - still would like to see these go out to 3-4 days long, but will try these two day-ers to start. You can edit tournaments as long as they haven't started yet. Also would love to see one of the upcoming tournaments be a handicap format so that we have some kind of shot of beating Helmethead.

I am traveling to Germany from 9th to 21st, so there will probably be a gap after the 13th depending on if Retro adds some more XB1 tournaments before I leave.

Still would love to see some more golfers on the PS4 side - if anyone reads and wants to join just search for the society called Team MP and you will be able to join.

Presto Bitch!!

Thanks
    Added a new event.

TMP Mid Season Show Down

Faxon Park Golf Club

July 16th - 22nd

4 rounds, White Tees.

Handicap ON.

Entrance fee 500c

Thanks
    Sadly HC couldn't get in this one.

But the first Summer event results.

Thanks
    OK - adjusted schedule and added the mid-season.

Presto Bitch!!

It was the best of times. It was the worst of times.
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,238 Times in 2,423 Posts
    Moved this thread into a new sub forum to help create more flexibilty (important for your backswing) with setting up comps etc.
    Enjoy!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Major Stains For This Useful Post:

DeadChaos (07-07-2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Spike Forehand View Post

We finally found a game that I can kick Southtown's ass at

I'm going the Tiger route and blaming my shit game on my bad back!!! Nice round guys, it's going to be awhile before I even come close to posing some sort of threat! I freaking suck at this game!

Would ya like some biscuits?
    "Hurry to meet death, before your place is taken"

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast