Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,202 Times in 801 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydisk View Post
    Dirtydisk here. Just moved from XBOne to PS4 at Destiny 2 launch. I hope Team MP is more active on this platform! never caught a single D1 player on Xbox during Rise of Iron era.

gamertag is DirtydisC please note the use of a C for PSN handle vs my message board handle.
    Got you added, but based on your gamertag in the bungie.net clan, I added you as "dirtdisc" rather than Dirtydisc. I hope that's correct.

FNG
    Thanks
    Can I be added to the clan for PS4? I've had a request pending for a couple of days (tm_1123 for ps4 & aspnet again on bungie)

Thx
    Last edited by aspnet; 6 Hours Ago at 02:47 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,202 Times in 801 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by aspnet View Post
    Can I be added to the clan for PS4? I've had a request pending for a couple of days (tm_1123 for ps4 & aspnet again on bungie)

Thx
    Certainly. Good idea posting here! I was away for a few days and have been trying to catch up with the clan requests, and to figure out who the requests were coming from, hard for folks who have a gamertag different from their forum handle, unless they've posted here to match them up. Will get your request accepted right away.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5