Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Spike Forehand View Post
    Well said Gink.

I really wish we had all stuck together in a single clan instead of what happened. However, I have seen a fall off of people on my friends list in the game the last few times I got on (which - admittedly have only been a couple of times in the past couple of weeks). I think a lot of those guys who went with the "Casual Elitists" stopped playing because of the lack of interesting end game content.

I still get on once a week and pick up the clan engram - which you are correct is still being earned every week - and will usually complete a couple of the weekly assignments, but still haven't done the raid ever, and haven't done the nightfall for a couple of weeks now.

I tried for a couple of straight weeks to organize Thursday or Friday night raids, and was largely ignored. Me, dirtydisc, and helmethead got up to 5 players one time, but just couldn't find that 6th for the raid.

Dirtydisc and I may try using reddit or LFG tonight if anyone is going to be on.
    Most of the people in our clan are never on the game from what I can see. I haven’t been on it a few weeks because I needed a break, and a new shiny object (COD). I think there’s at least enough of us that could eventually get a raid done. I could always be talked into it on a weekend, though still don’t know this raid yet.

I do think you’re right though... the end game is not as interesting as D1 for some reason. Hope something in next expansion can help change that.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Gadnos316 For This Useful Post:

Gink (4 Weeks Ago)

Thanks
    haven't played d2 in a few weeks. i grinded to get to level 300...think i'm 270 or something and the PvE didn't really do it for me. i mostly play crucible competitive but i think there's a lack of content there. it feels like they PvP was almost an afterthought. i'll send friend requests tonight and maybe we can get a group to play.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to rottsko For This Useful Post:

Gadnos316 (4 Weeks Ago)

Thanks
    I have this on PS4. Loved it for two weeks. Got to about level 270 and got bored with the grind and lack of engaging end game content.

They fooled me once with Destiny. Shame on them.

Then they fooled me twice with Destiny 2. Shame on me.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Borlaxx For This Useful Post:

rottsko (3 Weeks Ago)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Borlaxx View Post
    I have this on PS4. Loved it for two weeks. Got to about level 270 and got bored with the grind and lack of engaging end game content.

They fooled me once with Destiny. Shame on them.

Then they fooled me twice with Destiny 2. Shame on me.
    lol!!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3