Thanks

Marvel Heroes Omega

Has anyone else tried it since it hit consoles? If you like Diablo-style gameplay and grinds you must check it out. I'm not big on the grind but I'm having a good time with it. It's one of the best F2P titles I've played. I liked it enough to spend some money on the Spider-man character pack because I really wanted to play as him.

Daredevil is free, and they just added Nightcrawler as another freebie.

If any of you are playing (or want to try it) on Xbox hit me up.

Thanks
    I played it a lot on PC and have been playing it on PS4 during the Alpha / Open beta. I really enjoy it especially when I feel like just relaxing and running around as a Marvel Hero!

There is a "pay-to-play" model when it comes to playing a character you don't own. If you see a character that you would like to play as you can always play them for free up to level 10 and if you really don't want to spend your hard earned funds you can also earn "eternity splinters" which drop quite a bit in game and purchase them that way.

Ifanyone would like to play on the PS4 side don't hesitate to hit me up and like Jocko said it really is a fun "diablo-like" F2P game!

Please note that Nitecrawler is free but only with the VIP status that they just released in their recent patch.

Announcing VIP Account Status, a permanent account upgrade for Marvel Heroes Omega on
    PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. This new feature is planned to release with our next update.

So how do you gain VIP Account Status? It’s simple!

Once you have done either of the above, your account will automatically be upgraded to VIP Account Status. Also, if you have completed either of the above prior to our next patch, your account will be automatically upgraded to VIP Account Status upon the release of the patch.
    VIP Account Status benefits include:

• Nightcrawler playable Hero unlocked (VIP timed exclusive)
    • Permanent +5% Bonus Experience
    • Permanent +5% Bonus Credits
    • Receive a Marvelous Loot Box as a free one-time bonus
    • 10 extra storage slots
    • 5 Eternity Splinters every day you log in

Please let us know what you think about this new feature and if you have any suggestions for future iterations. As always, we thank you for your passion and feedback as we continue to update and improve the game.
    Last edited by SouthtownSlayer; 07-21-2017 at 12:37 PM.

Would ya like some biscuits?
    "Hurry to meet death, before your place is taken"

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthtownSlayer View Post
    Please note that Nitecrawler is free but only with the VIP status that they just released in their recent patch.
    Good point! I forgot about that part.

And once you complete the tutorial you have enough credits to unlock another character within a certain price range.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to JockoPablo For This Useful Post:

SouthtownSlayer (07-21-2017)