Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Major Stains View Post
    Just thinking, if this takes off (even for a short while) once launched then with the 4v4 format like R6:S it sometimes gets a bit tricky when we reach the maximium limit of players.
    Any ideas how we can come up with some sort of rough format for when we roll over into Custom matches? Whilst trying to be inclusive to all MPs/ FMPs and making the game as fun as possible.

I know when we roll over into custom games in R6 we have always stayed together in one voice chat, but even that is limited to 8 players which GR:W could exceed.
    Maybe if someone jumps online and starts the first Party Chat of the day they label it with an 'A' like Team MP Alpha Squad or Team MP Asshats?
    Then once that fills up with 4 players, the 5th person to join starts up the Team MP Bravo Squad or Team MP Buttheads? Whatever.
    And so on.

Then we have the joy of playing in individual squads with separate Party Chat to avoid the confusion that comes with both teams talking at the same time.

Nobody feels left out as the squads will fill up on a first come first served basis.
    Squad numbers could be balanced out via the message group as people come and go, to keep the numbers even.

What do you think? Any ideas are welcome.

From the brief time I have played it, I think individual chat in each squad would enhance the experience with this title. I might (and usually am) be wrong. Or it may not even get that popular again.
    I agree with your suggestions, even when we're split in custom matches in R6

But Major, I shudder to think what you would have named team C

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Clap in his walie nieve a blade,
    He'll make it whissle;
    An legs an arms, an heads will sned

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HeadsWilSned For This Useful Post:

GRRowl74 (09-21-2017), Helmethead1031 (09-24-2017)

Norway. That's the cold, windy place next to Sweden.
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,069 Times in 1,197 Posts
    Second that! Or third, I'm no good at this army lingo. Team Charlie might be boring, but has a nice nod to the Bolivian speciality. But Team C*nts would be a better fit, I suppose

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GRRowl74 For This Useful Post:

HeadsWilSned (09-21-2017), Helmethead1031 (09-24-2017), tthfry (09-22-2017)

Thanks
    Well well well... I see some good gud old times in Bolivia...

Side note: We've rid Bolivia of the cartel, and now we're in-fighting in Bolivia over...?

He'll make it whissle;

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HeadsWilSned View Post
    We've rid Bolivia of the cartel, and now we're in-fighting in Bolivia over...?

Yeah. Blow. Charlie. Coke. Bolivian marching powder. Booger sugar. Powdee. Snuff. White. Snow. Lots of it. Enough to build ⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️ ️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄ ☃️☃️⛄️☃️☃️☃️⛄️⛄️ ☃️⛄️⛄️☃️☃️☃️

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GRRowl74 For This Useful Post:

HeadsWilSned (09-22-2017), tthfry (09-22-2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Major Stains View Post
    Just thinking, if this takes off (even for a short while) once launched then with the 4v4 format like R6:S it sometimes gets a bit tricky when we reach the maximium limit of players.
    Any ideas how we can come up with some sort of rough format for when we roll over into Custom matches? Whilst trying to be inclusive to all MPs/ FMPs and making the game as fun as possible.

I know when we roll over into custom games in R6 we have always stayed together in one voice chat, but even that is limited to 8 players which GR:W could exceed.
    Maybe if someone jumps online and starts the first Party Chat of the day they label it with an 'A' like Team MP Alpha Squad or Team MP Asshats?
    Then once that fills up with 4 players, the 5th person to join starts up the Team MP Bravo Squad or Team MP Buttheads? Whatever.
    And so on.

Then we have the joy of playing in individual squads with separate Party Chat to avoid the confusion that comes with both teams talking at the same time.

Nobody feels left out as the squads will fill up on a first come first served basis.
    Squad numbers could be balanced out via the message group as people come and go, to keep the numbers even.

What do you think? Any ideas are welcome.

From the brief time I have played it, I think individual chat in each squad would enhance the experience with this title. I might (and usually am) be wrong. Or it may not even get that popular again.
    Asshats, Butthats, Culeros (culo is Spanish for ass)... ;)

The shared audio in R6 is for the giggles. Even if we exceed 8 players in a Brawl, you can set the voice chat for custom matches to "All" instead of "Team only". Haven't seen that option in Wildlands, though.

I do think that for more serious business in Wildlands we should switch to in game chat, so that you can discuss tactics more openly. The 2v2s we had yesterday were fine and I don't think it matters much when you call out the enemie's position. Makes him have to move, right?

As for parties > 8... Well... I hate to propose it, but... Discord has integrated voice chat without party limitations. :p What sucks about it is that you'd have to do the double headphones shit you see on the pro league. Sony should either think about their 8 players in a party shit (4 the players, right? My ass, Sony) or allow 3rd parties to implement alternatives. Like a native Discord app for PS4 where you can just connect to a 257 players voice chat. :p

A problem with Discord voice chat (for us Euros) is that the MP server is situated in the US. I don't know how big of an issue latencies are, but they may be negligible when we play for funsies.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tthfry View Post
    The 2v2s we had yesterday were fine...

*cough clears throat cough* you meant 2v3s right? LOLZ

He'll make it whissle;

10. The Following User Says Thank You to HeadsWilSned For This Useful Post:

GRRowl74 (09-22-2017)

Thanks
    *cough clears throat cough* you meant 2v3s right? LOLZ
    Oh, sorry, you're right. :p

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tthfry View Post
    Oh, sorry, you're right. :p
    Ha no worries, look I'd also prefer to forget about it, took me the whole morning to scrape ALPHA TEAM off my boot...

He'll make it whissle;

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HeadsWilSned For This Useful Post:

GRRowl74 (09-22-2017), tthfry (09-22-2017)

Thanks
    Ha no worries, look I'd also prefer to forget about it, took me the whole morning to scrape ALPHA TEAM off my boot...
    Oh it's like that, is it? Well, you must be humming a catchy tune, cos you just rose to the top if my hit list.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by GRRowl74 View Post
    Oh it's like that, is it? Well, you must be humming a catchy tune, cos you just rose to the top if my hit list.
    Suppose this puts me on C team?

EDIT: C for catchy

He'll make it whissle;

16. The Following User Says Thank You to HeadsWilSned For This Useful Post:

GRRowl74 (09-22-2017)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast