View Poll Results: Horizon: Zero Dawn or Playerunknown's Battlegrounds?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Horizon:Zero Dawn

7 77.78%
  • Playerunknown's Battlegrounds

2 22.22%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,479 Times in 797 Posts

TEAM MP GOTY Semi-Finals Match-up #2: Horizon: Zero Dawn vs. PUBG

OK folks - a very interesting match-up for this one. Horizon: Zero Dawn vs. Playerunknown's Battlegrounds.

Horizon:Zero Dawn - the #2 seed - bested Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice in the first round by a score of 5-1. Meanwhile the #3 seed PUBG destroyed Resident Evil VII by a score of 8-1. H:ZD is a massively well respected and universally liked PS exclusive single player RPG, while PUBG is easily the most-played multiplayer game on Steam for the last ~ six months - smashing records for simultaneous on-line players. An early access version was launched on XBOX in December and has a decent and growing contingent of MP's and friends squadding up every night and taking down some chicken dinners.

Voting will be open for 7 days. It's always interesting to hear your comments on each game, not just your vote - so don't forget to give the reasons for your vote and what you liked about each game. Bonus points for posting Team MP gameplay videos!!

VS:

Last edited by Spike Forehand; 2 Weeks Ago at 03:29 PM.

Presto Bitch!!

Thanks
    Tough call for me as these are my two favorites for the year.

However, I have to give it to Horizon:Zero Dawn as it was a really amazing, well polished game. So much fun to play and an adventure worth taking for anyone with a PS4.

PUBG is certainly something I have played more hours of, between the PC and the XB, but the thing holding it back continues to be cheaters and an uneven playing field on PC and then the technical glitches that still plague the early access version on XB. I just don't think it can be Game of the Year with those issues.

Presto Bitch!!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,393 Times in 1,543 Posts
    Mmm, though call. Have to go with Horizon: Zero Dawn though. In the end PUBG is still an unfinished and "technically" unreleased game while H:ZD is a complete and well polished title.

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

Thanks
    Without a doubt, Horizon is my vote. Regardless of outcome, this has been my GOTY since I seen it at EGX in 2016.
    A fantastic and beautiful new title from Guerrilla Games had everything you wanted. A great story, with a sandbox style geared to keep you entertained throughout, and amazing graphics.

Anyone with a PS4 has to have this in the collection.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by padz6545 View Post
    Without a doubt, Horizon is my vote. Regardless of outcome, this has been my GOTY since I seen it at EGX in 2016.
    A fantastic and beautiful new title from Guerrilla Games had everything you wanted. A great story, with a sandbox style geared to keep you entertained throughout, and amazing graphics.

Anyone with a PS4 has to have this in the collection.
    Don't forget to get your vote in - it's not showing you on the votes page:

http://www.teammp.net/VB_TeamMP/poll...do=showresults

Presto Bitch!!

Thanks
    Where are the vote pages mate? I’m using Tapatalk on iPhone.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by padz6545 View Post
    Where are the vote pages mate? I’m using Tapatalk on iPhone.
    Doesn't look like the voting button shows up in tapatalk. You might have to load the page in safari to get the voting choices at the top of the thread to show.

Presto Bitch!!

Thanks
    Horizon zero dawn for me. I just cant give it to pubg even tho had a blast playing it.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,636 Times in 1,024 Posts
    I expected to be in the minority here, but I was wrong judging from the comments so far.

Horizon - having a great time with this game; shame there isn't a MP co-op for it.
    -Charlie

Check out the Team MP World Map. Read about it here

PSN / uPlay: TonkaToys, Windows Live: T0nkaT0ys, Steam: Tonka_Toys, Twitch: TonkaToysUK, Origin: TonkaToys1

(I should just pick one and stick with it!)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 816 Posts
    I like to throw my votes for games that I see as innovating or shaking up the current state of games, and PUBG has certainly put 'Battle Royale' into the spotlight and inspired a slew of other games / game modes.
    But, I've been having so much fun with Horizon that, while I don't see it unseating Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice as my personal GOTY, and feel it doesn't quite warrant all the hype it's been handed, it's an awesome game and I've got to give it my vote for this round.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast