Page 1 of 455 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast
    Thanks

~*~*~* Post Your Introduction Here! *~*~*~

Welcome to the new Team MP member forum. Post a message, tell us a little about yourself.

CLICK HERE TO START
    Last edited by xMisFitToyx; 08-17-2012 at 08:53 AM.

Thanks

Re: Attention on deck!

Booyah!

Hey, I don't have to swab the deck or anything, do I? :p

No swabbing required!

I updated your access to Admin & Global Moderator. I forwarded the details to you via email.

Thanks

Hey everyone, just made it over. Otter, is the other board dead? I just tried to access it and it wasn't working. I went the the COD forum and saw you posted the link to this forum a couple of hours ago. Will check back later.

Borlax, I updated you to Global Mod.

Thanks

Hi all, just want to say great job on the new forum and a big thankyou to all of you for the welcome into your clan :D
    [MP]Cerbera fc: 0216-5747-5501
    Conduit fc: 4039-3790-8331
    Virtua Tennis 2009 fc: 1934-8260-9757
    Tiger Woods PGA Tour 10 : Cerbera

Thanks

alright, so i think me and the hubby figured it out and we are on here now! :mrgreen:
    I love being married. It's so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.

Thanks

My real name is Nathan. I am 29 and will be turning 30 in April. I have a 3 year old son named Draven Lennon (after John, of course!). I have been married almost 9 years. I live in Orlando, FL.

I work as a paralegal in a lawfirm in downtown Orlando. I have a paralegal degree and a journalism degree.

Other than COD: WAW, the other online games I play are Mario Kart, Smash Bros Brawl, and Bomber Man. If anyone wants my FCs for those games, let me know.

I have been playing WAW since mid-January, so I guess I am a noob compared to a lot of people in this clan. I am going to pre-order the Conduit, so hopefully I will be able to keep up with the pack in that game.

Other than being a Wii gamer, I am also a huge music fan. My favorite music is heavy metal, but I also listen to a lot of underground hip-hop, classic rock, and gothic/industrial. I am slowly learning how to play bass guitar.

I like action/comedy/horror movies, and movies that combine all three of these, like Army of Darkness, Bubba Hotep and They Live are my favorites. I also write poetry, short stories, and song lyrics in my free time....although most of my free time recently has been playing this game and keeping up with the boards!

The email I created for the game is r_borlax@yahoo.com. Feel free to contact me there if you want.

Since I live in O-Town I may never see some of you West Coast players online, but it is good to know there are so many other parents playing this game!

Thanks

well we were talking and i dont think we have ever introduced ourselves on the other forum, we just started chatting. i guess its my fault cause i like to talk to much! i am tracy, turning 29 in april and hes jody,32. we have a daughter and right now are together 24/7 because hes in btw surgeries for a car accident we were in and i am a stay at home mom with ms. oh and we are from the crap hole state of ny and dreaming of moving to fl...where it doesnt snow! :)
    I love being married. It's so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jiggle
    well we were talking and i dont think we have ever introduced ourselves on the other forum, we just started chatting. i guess its my fault cause i like to talk to much! i am tracy, turning 29 in april and hes jody,32. we have a daughter and right now are together 24/7 because hes in btw surgeries for a car accident we were in and i am a stay at home mom with ms. oh and we are from the crap hole state of ny and dreaming of moving to fl...where it doesnt snow! :)
    I live in FL, and while the winters here are great, the summers are horrible! The person who invented AC is the patron saint of FL.

Page 1 of 455 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast