Page 649 of 649 FirstFirst ... 149 549 599 639 647 648 649
Results 6,481 to 6,484 of 6484
    FNG
    Thanks
    Hi Guys, my name is Eddie. Im a 34 year old father of one 4 year old daughter. I have an Xbox 1, PS4 and a Switch. Im currently only super active on Destiny 2 on PS4. I work full time and spend lots of time with my little one in my free hours, so I don't have quite as much time as I once did for my gaming, though i do manage to squeeze some hours in usually on the weekend or a couple hours after work on weekdays. I am definitely excited about being a member of a community of other like minded people.

Thanks!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Reignman304 For This Useful Post:

Gadnos316 (1 Week Ago), tthfry (1 Week Ago)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Reignman304 View Post
    Hi Guys, my name is Eddie. Im a 34 year old father of one 4 year old daughter. I have an Xbox 1, PS4 and a Switch. Im currently only super active on Destiny 2 on PS4. I work full time and spend lots of time with my little one in my free hours, so I don't have quite as much time as I once did for my gaming, though i do manage to squeeze some hours in usually on the weekend or a couple hours after work on weekdays. I am definitely excited about being a member of a community of other like minded people.

Thanks!
    Welcome. D2 clan request has been approved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Thanked 1,621 Times in 1,012 Posts
    Welcome in Eddie - good to have you here
    -Charlie

Check out the Team MP World Map. Read about it here

PSN / uPlay: TonkaToys, Windows Live: T0nkaT0ys, Steam: Tonka_Toys, Twitch: TonkaToysUK, Origin: TonkaToys1

(I should just pick one and stick with it!)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Reignman304 View Post

Thanks!
    Good to meet ya Eddie. We could definitely use more peeps on the ps4 side for Destiny 2. Join the discord if you want and hang out. If you see me on D2 and want to group just jump in or send me a message. Glad to have you in the clan and group.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk
    'Another day nearer the battle
    So drink up, lads and look brave.
    For another day nearer the battle
    Is another day nearer the grave.'

Imperial Guard drinking song

Page 649 of 649 FirstFirst ... 149 549 599 639 647 648 649