Page 640 of 651 FirstFirst ... 140 540 590 630 638 639 640 641 642 650 ... LastLast
Results 6,391 to 6,400 of 6505
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,630 Times in 1,019 Posts
    Icathus
    -Charlie

Check out the Team MP World Map. Read about it here

PSN / uPlay: TonkaToys, Windows Live: T0nkaT0ys, Steam: Tonka_Toys, Twitch: TonkaToysUK, Origin: TonkaToys1

(I should just pick one and stick with it!)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to TonkaToys For This Useful Post:

Icathus (07-06-2017)

Thanks

New Parent on the Apparently Already Very Huge Block

still trying to find my way around here
    Intro... here goes
    48 years young Belgian dad with lovely French wife, three teenagers kids (13 & 14 & 16), who's managing an event company and is a passionate biker (Triumph Trophy)
    And then there's Gaming. Climbed the ladder from NES, SNES, over Commodore & Amiga all the way to PS1-2-3 and now 4
    I try to game whenever the professional and family duties are fulfilled... which still leaves me quite some gaming time I must admit.

I enjoy a good SP story-driven adventure (Uncharted, Last of Us, Mass Effect, Dishonored...) but playing multiplayer in a good team that communicates on common goals (and has tons of fun in doing so) is so rewarding.
    And here's where nowadays it's often balancing between fun and sheer frustration.

I try to stay away from those multiplayer games where it's just every man/woman for him/herself and the only trophy there is to win, is the one for shouting the most insults to your fellow players.

I am a very big fan of TC's The Division and one of the main reasons for me joining this clan is to find mature fellowship to play the DLC's of this game. And having a good laugh while doing so.
    And hey, maybe one of you MP's will even introduce me to a very new multiplayer experience.

Thx already for this wonderful initiative. Are there many Gaming Parent Clans who already emerged out of these threads?

Cheerzio
    Siggman

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Siggman For This Useful Post:

GRRowl74 (07-13-2017), tthfry (07-13-2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,021 Times in 1,305 Posts
    Welcome Siggman. Only advice I can give you on PS4 is to get RB6 Siege. You will find myself and several other MP's on there most nights. You can find all your Division needs here:

http://www.teammp.net/VB_TeamMP/foru...3-The-Division

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DeadChaos For This Useful Post:

GRRowl74 (07-13-2017), Siggman (07-14-2017), tthfry (07-13-2017)

Norway. That's the cold, windy place next to Sweden.
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,069 Times in 1,197 Posts

~*~*~* Post Your Introduction Here! *~*~*~

Welcome to Team MP, Siggman, and thanks for the great intro!

Add your gamertag to the relevant lists here.

Remember, it's you new guys who have to send out those friend requests, mark'em "Team MP". I'm on ps4 myself, so feel free to add. Play mostly Siege, and getting back to Ghost Recon Wildlands in a bit. Love Mass Effect and Last of Us, btw. Story driven games was what I lived for until I discovered the awesomeness that is Team MP Still love a great single player story, but I'll still choose to team up 99 out of a 100 days.

We hope you'd like participate in the forum discussions and share your experiences from your favorite games. Any questions feel free to ask. JockoPablo and I are mods, but we're many MPs on the forum eager help out, or just talk about gaming - it's a good place to hang out.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to GRRowl74 For This Useful Post:

Siggman (07-14-2017)

Thanks
    Thank you guys/girls for the warm welcome.

Final Q's before launch:
    - "it's you new guys who have to send out those friend requests, mark'em "Team MP"; meaning on PS4, right?
    - "Add your gamertag to the relevant lists here"; I must be doing something wrong... copying all of the above....?

As said in the introduction, still trying to find my way a bit in these different threads but I'll get there eventually.

Thanks

~*~*~* Post Your Introduction Here! *~*~*~

1 - yes, on the console you're using, in your case the ps4.

2 - we encourage new members to send out friend requests to all active players on their console, so they are included by all active MPs. It is a bit of an effort, but in my humble opinion it's worth it. Some new members start by just adding the players of the game they prefer to play, and that's ok too - but you'll gain more friends and gaming opportunities by adding more. F.x. it will allow you to see which MPs are active on your console in the time you usually play, and which game they usually play. After a while of playing with MPs I find it's a pretty important factor for me to to have MPs to play with, when choosing a game for my next purchase.

I'll try again to add you to the MP community on ps4, should be pretty easy to start adding from there. Good luck, and I hope to see you online in a game after a while.

Edit: I've invited you to the community, but still can't add you to the ps4 chat room because of your settings.
    Last edited by GRRowl74; 07-14-2017 at 04:07 AM.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GRRowl74 For This Useful Post:

DeadChaos (07-14-2017), Siggman (07-15-2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,630 Times in 1,019 Posts
    Welcome to Team MP, Siggman

3 x teenagers at once! That must be a handful - only one of mine is a teenager so far and he is gradually turning into a right little devil...
    -Charlie

Check out the Team MP World Map. Read about it here

PSN / uPlay: TonkaToys, Windows Live: T0nkaT0ys, Steam: Tonka_Toys, Twitch: TonkaToysUK, Origin: TonkaToys1

(I should just pick one and stick with it!)

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TonkaToys For This Useful Post:

DeadChaos (07-14-2017), GRRowl74 (07-14-2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by GRRowl74 View Post
    1 - yes, on the console you're using, in your case the ps4.

2 - we encourage new members to send out friend requests to all active players on their console, so they are included by all active MPs. It is a bit of an effort, but in my humble opinion it's worth it. Some new members start by just adding the players of the game they prefer to play, and that's ok too - but you'll gain more friends and gaming opportunities by adding more. F.x. it will allow you to see which MPs are active on your console in the time you usually play, and which game they usually play. After a while of playing with MPs I find it's a pretty important factor for me to to have MPs to play with, when choosing a game for my next purchase.

I'll try again to add you to the MP community on ps4, should be pretty easy to start adding from there. Good luck, and I hope to see you online in a game after a while.

Edit: I've invited you to the community, but still can't add you to the ps4 chat room because of your settings.
    Thx for the clarification. I'll get on the invites today and have a look at my settings ;-)

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Siggman For This Useful Post:

GRRowl74 (07-15-2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TonkaToys View Post
    Welcome to Team MP, Siggman

3 x teenagers at once! That must be a handful - only one of mine is a teenager so far and he is gradually turning into a right little devil...
    Well, we're far from there but guess we're doing a good job.
    We have the occasional arguments and our daughter's point of views seems to come straight out of an other dimension from time to time (or is it me as a dad?) but we manage ;-)
    Maybe the fact we all love gaming is a good common ground for understanding...

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Siggman For This Useful Post:

GRRowl74 (07-15-2017), TonkaToys (07-17-2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Siggman View Post
    Maybe the fact we all love gaming is a good common ground for understanding...
    That certainly helps, I would guess. As for the rest, I have one of those occasionally from outer space too ;)

Page 640 of 651 FirstFirst ... 140 540 590 630 638 639 640 641 642 650 ... LastLast