Page 2 of 651 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 502 ... LastLast
    Thanks

Re: Attention on deck!

well we were downthere in january, and it was 80 degrees... at the same time it was 0 degrees and an ice storm here in lovely ny. besides with my ms the weather changes kill my ability to walk and my fatigue goes through the roof. at least in fl the weather is usually cool and nice or overly hot, i can deal with that! the only thing that scares me about fl is driving on interstate 4, that was crazy. we are actually looking at houses in zephyrhills, which isnt far from orlando!
    I love being married. It's so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.

Thanks

Hello everyone, Brad here. I'm a father of two girls: Genevieve is 3 and a half, and Seraphine is 20 months old. We also have a boy on the way, due in late April.

I got my Wii for my 29th birthday last June. I was so amazed when my wife gave me a gaming system. She was completely against my Unreal Tournament addiction when we first met. She thought the Wii was a good compromise, because of its family oriented nature.

We do use the Wii as a family. My girls love to take body tests, do "yo gabba gabba" (yoga), and watch me play balance games on WiiFit. I even made little play balance boards out of cardboard, so they can do the motions along with me. They have since been destroyed, so I use books now. They also like to "play racing game" (Mario Kart). Seraphine will sit on my lap and steer with the extra Wii Wheel.

My wife and I love Boom Blox, Big Brain Academy and Guitar Hero.

I've been playing Call of Duty since shortly after the game came out. I was either going to buy Skate It, because I wanted a balance board game, or World at War. I'm so happy I went with the latter. I wanted a FPS on my Wii, and was just going to wait for the Conduit, however I purchased WaW, and it has been so enjoyable. Speaking of the Conduit, I'm very excited for it and definitely going to get that too.

I just have to say I'm really happy to have found like-minded CoD players.

See you online,
    Brad

*Taken and edited from the activeboard forum :)
    OMP MP for Life

Thanks

Hi everyone, just thought i would tell you a little bit about myself and hopefully build some online friendships. Well firstly im ellis a 34yr old male and currently live in buckingham, united kingdom which is roughly 50 miles north of london. I have 2 beautiful sons, evan baylee-2yr old and tate caelen-10months who keep me and their mother very busy. I am a product engineer with sony computer entertainment europe and previous to that i coded virus definitions for mcafe. When im not busy with work or the children then i love nothing more than to play games and meet new people from all walks of life. Some of my hobbies include collecting video game systems ( i have nearly every video console ever made, barring some of the more obscure) and i also like to custom build mame arcade cabinets of which i now have 8 taking up space in one of the spare rooms, other than that i also enjoy the outdoor life and love to travel. I would just like to thank you all for letting me be a part of your clan and i look forward to our matches
    ell
    [MP]Cerbera fc: 0216-5747-5501
    Conduit fc: 4039-3790-8331
    Virtua Tennis 2009 fc: 1934-8260-9757
    Tiger Woods PGA Tour 10 : Cerbera

Thanks

Try Oklahoma for good summer heat. It's brutal.
    cc|bburns
    FKA [MP]bburns
    FKA [MP]Dethklok

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cerbera30
    Hi everyone, just thought i would tell you a little bit about myself and hopefully build some online friendships. Well firstly im ellis a 34yr old male and currently live in buckingham, united kingdom which is roughly 50 miles north of london. I have 2 beautiful sons, evan baylee-2yr old and tate caelen-10months who keep me and their mother very busy. I am a product engineer with sony computer entertainment europe and previous to that i coded virus definitions for mcafe. When im not busy with work or the children then i love nothing more than to play games and meet new people from all walks of life. Some of my hobbies include collecting video game systems ( i have nearly every video console ever made, barring some of the more obscure) and i also like to custom build mame arcade cabinets of which i now have 8 taking up space in one of the spare rooms, other than that i also enjoy the outdoor life and love to travel. I would just like to thank you all for letting me be a part of your clan and i look forward to our matches
    ell
    Wow. I must say I'm impressed. And glad I'm not the only game nut around here. Though I've always been a Nintendo kinda guy, I've always wanted a MAME cocktail table. And I'm surprised a SCEE employee would be allowed to own a Wii. :P

Thanks

Hi straw
    to be quite honest i tend to play the wii a lot, working on a daily basis with playstation products tends to numb the mind somewhat, the ps3 technically speaking is 2 years away from realising its full potential as a gaming system and a lot of game development companies are reluctant to develop their titles with some of the better game engines, im currently running a few tests on the wii at the moment, with what ive found so far im quite impressed, its a capable little machine and with the likes of the conduit coming out ( i have played a beta demo of level 1, no wifi, wii speak capable etc.) and i have to say that they have got it spot on, its going to set a new standard for the wii and with future games running on the similar engines, i have managed to install a hard disk drive running ubuntu which it runs very well, its all part of my master plan to turn it into a fully functioning wii touchscreen laptop ;)
    [MP]Cerbera fc: 0216-5747-5501
    Conduit fc: 4039-3790-8331
    Virtua Tennis 2009 fc: 1934-8260-9757
    Tiger Woods PGA Tour 10 : Cerbera

Thanks

Hello all.
    I am Brandon, but everyone calls me Bee or Master.
    People started calling me Master because I tend to focus on one game at a time until I master it.
    Tiger Woods PGA Tour is a good example. I average about 30 under. My best being 39 under.
    I can't seem to get 40 under to save my life.

I am also a custom chart maker for Guitar Hero, and I have a website for customs also.
    I admit that I haven't been very much since I bought this game. :?

I have had COD WaW for about 2 weeks and I am level 50. I will soon be someone to be afraid of. lol
    I play Free For All, since I find it the easiest. (Kill em' all)

I am 33 and a father of 3.
    2 girls and 1 boy. Ages 6,9,14.

Hope to see some of you online soon.

The Master - 0646-1177-4287

Thanks

Welcome Bee! Glad you could make it. :)

@ Cerbera - Sounds a lot like what Eggbrecht of Factor 5 was saying a couple of years ago. Even though they'd picked a different pony, their intimacy with the GCN and what they did with it made his comment wholly believable. And regrettable.

You know, I can't help but feel like you've taken us into your confidence, so I will proceed as such. I'll also do my best to not ask a ton of questions. ;)

Thanks

Hello everyone.

DthB4Dishonr a.k.a. Charlie Wells, 28 years old from Sacramento, CA.

Thanks to Mad Butcher for creating the best clan on the wii and I'm very happy to be a part of it. My daughter, Janelle was born on February 23rd and she is my first child. So I'm an MP NOOB! I have thoroughly enjoyed the matches that I have been in with fellow MP members thus far.

As far as COD goes, I'm a Satchel Charge junkie. Sometimes to a fault. I use the mp40 primarily but sometimes switch to the gewehr. If you catch me using rifle grenades (which I do sometimes), I use them when I'm not totally in the game mentally or just for a change of pace. I'm really not good using the rifle 'nades by the way. I'm the type of person who doesn't care what the other team is using. So if I'm up against 4 rifle grenaders, I really don't care, I keep playing. Though you might see me try to reconnect on the next match!

Gotta go feed the little one, I'll drop back by later.

peace.

db4dh

Ralph

Posted this on the other board but thought I should bring it over here.

Hi, I'm Ralph. I've been playing for a couple of months now. Not that you can tell from my skill level. I have three kids 10, 8 & 6. Live in the Chicago suburbs. Been married for a long time and my wife has stated on numerous occasions that COD is ruining our marriage. Because of that I have been cutting back on my playing time. I mostly play TDM but have tried HCTDM a few times and am trying to get used to it more.

Page 2 of 651 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 502 ... LastLast