Page 3 of 652 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 503 ... LastLast
    Thanks

Re: Attention on deck!

Hey all
    I am a Old man of 41...who happens to love playing COD
    I spent 8 years in the Marines. Got shot and joined civilian life...They even gave me a little purple enemy marksmanship badge!!!!
    I have a couple of girls (17 and 10)
    Thanks for letting me join you guys and gals!!!

Ed
    (Ed)
    Psalm 18:39 You armed me with strength for battle; you made my enemies bow at my feet.
    Once a Marine always a Marine

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ps 18:39
    Hey all
    I am a Old man of 41...who happens to love playing COD
    I spent 8 years in the Marines. Got shot and joined civilian life...They even gave me a little purple enemy marksmanship badge!!!!
    I have a couple of girls (17 and 10)
    Thanks for letting me join you guys and gals!!!

Ed
    I saw that jiggle was able to invite you to a match last night, but when I went to look for you to invite you to a match the game still listed you and pending. Have you added my FC yet. Since you are brand new I know you have A LOT of FCs to enter :shock:

Thanks

ya know we should make it easier on new mp's by marking the people we know joined and never added anyone on their fc lists or just dont play.. so they can add all of us regulars first! it seems like there is a bunch of us that are always on, then a group that i have never seen on at all! we do believe we have added everyone but if we are wrong let us know!
    I love being married. It's so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jiggle
    ya know we should make it easier on new mp's by marking the people we know joined and never added anyone on their fc lists or just dont play.. so they can add all of us regulars first! it seems like there is a bunch of us that are always on, then a group that i have never seen on at all! we do believe we have added everyone but if we are wrong let us know!
    I only see a couple pending ones on my list, and they appear to be people who asked to join and then aligned themselves with a different clan! TRAITORS!!! LOL! However, since people are using different names in the game than they do on the COD boards I may not be able to figure who these people are on the FC list. I am just going to delete anyone who is not aligned with our clan off my list, except for U KNOW WHO, because I KNOW YOU. If any of you can figure out who the traitors are, let me know and I will add them to the Friends of the Clan section of the list.

I also agree it might be good to create a "Hardcore" list for those of us who play often and come to the boards often. I will create my own list of people when I get a chance and I will post a thread here for others to add to. There are probably some people who play that I never see due to the time zone difference, but there are others that probably got our FCs and never came back.

Thanks

ya we got like over 10 people pending still which are people we added back when we joined, and they are still penders so i dont know! we are just gonna start deleting them this week cause its been over a month i think so i figure they arent going to play with us anyways. besides we are up to like 30 friends between mp's and a few people we got off of treyarch before we joined you guys. i dont want to max out on friends, to which no one seems to know how many it really is.. if it exists... because i got people that add their name then disappear into the night!
    I love being married. It's so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.

Thanks

I think I added everyone on the list, from the Treyarch board....
    Only about 5 people have added me from MP
    I try to play most nights...
    We will see once The Conduit comes out ;)
    I will check to make sure I added you when I get home tonight Borlax
    (Ed)
    Psalm 18:39 You armed me with strength for battle; you made my enemies bow at my feet.

Marc

My code is 257883782103 and my name is .

Thanks

Sorry I haven't been able to post or update, DSL has been on the fritz. I just want to reach through the phone and choke the idiot on the other end. Welcome to all the new members, will update fc's soon as able to be on for more than 10 minutes.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Marc
    Oh no...not another "."
    Man, please change that thing in HC .... I have put way too many of my teammates down in HC who are sporting the "."
    (Ed)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Marc
    . (dot guy) is UNACCEPTABLE!!!! I'm not trying to be mean but it is absolutely pointless to do that. If you are not aware, when you play COD you shoot at the guy with the red letters above him OR you shoot at the guy where you don't see his name!!! So if I'm playing on your team whether its HCTDM or TDM, I am going to think that you are the enemy and try to kill you because I don't see the little green dot above you. I'm either going to have a Teammate Kill in hardcore mode, or I am going to waste my ammo on you in regular TDM and probably get killed by an enemy that is laughing at me for looking like an idiot trying to kill my teammate!

I'm begging you...pleading for you to please, please come up with a different screenname!!!!!! :oops:

Page 3 of 652 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 503 ... LastLast