Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44
Results 431 to 437 of 437
  1. #431
    MPV SouthtownSlayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Southern Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,580
    Thanks
    1,533
    Thanked 636 Times in 409 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by theczech99 View Post
    That had to be the hardest one for me! 10 kills not a problem. The in 30 seconds part was the killer.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


    "I'M A STAND UP KIND'A GUY"!!!!! x100


    Would ya like some biscuits?
    "Hurry to meet death, before your place is taken"

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SouthtownSlayer For This Useful Post:

    DeadChaos (23 Hours Ago), Spike Forehand (20 Hours Ago)

  3. #432
    MPV Spike Forehand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Snicker's Ditch
    Posts
    2,537
    Thanks
    394
    Thanked 1,315 Times in 723 Posts
    Of my 6 platinums there were harder ones, but none had a task quite as annoying in a gonna-throw-my-controller-through-the-screen way as that stupid task atop the blimp.

    Presto Bitch!!

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Spike Forehand For This Useful Post:

    SouthtownSlayer (19 Hours Ago)

  5. #433
    Senior Member HeadsWilSned's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    627
    Thanks
    457
    Thanked 715 Times in 425 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Spike Forehand View Post
    Of my 6 platinums there were harder ones, but none had a task quite as annoying in a gonna-throw-my-controller-through-the-screen way as that stupid task atop the blimp.
    hehe ask DC about the gauntlet - just that... say DC tell me about the gauntlet

    and step back...


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

    Clap in his walie nieve a blade,
    He'll make it whissle;
    An legs an arms, an heads will sned


  6. The Following User Says Thank You to HeadsWilSned For This Useful Post:

    SouthtownSlayer (15 Hours Ago)

  7. #434
    MPV SouthtownSlayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Southern Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,580
    Thanks
    1,533
    Thanked 636 Times in 409 Posts
    Team MP Leaderboard powered by PSN Trophy Leaders.
    Rank PSN ID Points
    1 theczech99 20 3,167 645 137 22 3,971 83,145
    2 padz6545 18 1,831 464 200 34 2,529 65,505
    3 Suby_Greg 17 2,330 466 109 9 2,914 60,360
    4 SouthtownSlayer 17 2,209 409 115 20 2,753 59,355
    5 Johnny_Gink 15 1,630 353 64 9 2,056 42,420
    6 DeadChaos 15 1,399 321 84 21 1,825 41,955
    7 spike4hand 14 1,417 285 52 6 1,760 35,565
    8 TonkaToys 12 942 219 31 1 1,193 23,670
    9 HeadsWilSned 12 671 142 40 6 859 19,005
    Leaderboard Last Exported: Fri Jun 23 2017 09:07:06 GMT-0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)


    Would ya like some biscuits?
    "Hurry to meet death, before your place is taken"

  8. #435
    Senior Member HeadsWilSned's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    627
    Thanks
    457
    Thanked 715 Times in 425 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthtownSlayer View Post
    Team MP Leaderboard powered by PSN Trophy Leaders.
    Rank PSN ID Points
    1 theczech99 20 3,167 645 137 22 3,971 83,145
    2 padz6545 18 1,831 464 200 34 2,529 65,505
    3 Suby_Greg 17 2,330 466 109 9 2,914 60,360
    4 SouthtownSlayer 17 2,209 409 115 20 2,753 59,355
    5 Johnny_Gink 15 1,630 353 64 9 2,056 42,420
    6 DeadChaos 15 1,399 321 84 21 1,825 41,955
    7 spike4hand 14 1,417 285 52 6 1,760 35,565
    8 TonkaToys 12 942 219 31 1 1,193 23,670
    9 HeadsWilSned 12 671 142 40 6 859 19,005
    Leaderboard Last Exported: Fri Jun 23 2017 09:07:06 GMT-0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)
    I'm coming Tonka, slowly...


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

    Clap in his walie nieve a blade,
    He'll make it whissle;
    An legs an arms, an heads will sned


  9. The Following User Says Thank You to HeadsWilSned For This Useful Post:

    SouthtownSlayer (15 Hours Ago)

  10. #436
    MPV TonkaToys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Hitchin, United Kingdom
    Posts
    4,416
    Thanks
    856
    Thanked 1,446 Times in 921 Posts
    Come on mate - you can do it! I'd throw you a line by not getting any more trophies, only I accidentally got one on GR:W yesterday.
    -Charlie



    Check out the Team MP World Map. Read about it here

    PSN / uPlay: TonkaToys, Windows Live: T0nkaT0ys, Steam: Tonka_Toys, Twitch: TonkaToysUK, Origin: TonkaToys1

    (I should just pick one and stick with it!)

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TonkaToys For This Useful Post:

    HeadsWilSned (19 Hours Ago), SouthtownSlayer (15 Hours Ago)

  12. #437
    Moderator DeadChaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2,008
    Thanks
    2,544
    Thanked 1,613 Times in 1,059 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HeadsWilSned View Post
    hehe ask DC about the gauntlet - just that... say DC tell me about the gauntlet

    and step back...


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Was already hitting the reply button before I scrolled down to see your post. Yes Spike, come visit me in the gauntlet. Did the blimp trophy but the gauntlet, to me, is WAY harder. I have made peace with the fact that I suck at platforming and time challenges so this is one trophy that has got the better of me.



Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •