Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: FIFA (PS3)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,641 Times in 1,029 Posts

FIFA (PS3)

Hi guys

I had a very short exchange of messages with MatelotFripon last night whilst I was mucking around in FIFA 12, and he suggested we should have a team of MPeeps or an MP league.

I saw a few people on last night, so anyone interested sign up. Just note that if you see me on before 8pm it will be my 7 year old, who will probably whip your arses. :)) You'll be safe after that, because it will be me and I'm crap!

Cheers
    -Charlie

Check out the Team MP World Map. Read about it here

PSN / uPlay: TonkaToys, Windows Live: T0nkaT0ys, Steam: Tonka_Toys, Twitch: TonkaToysUK, Origin: TonkaToys1

(I should just pick one and stick with it!)

MPV
    Thanks

Re: FIFA (PS3)

That is the exact reason I don't buy footy games. Because I'm crap!
    Got bit, fever hit, world gone to shit, might as well quit!
    MP4LIFE

Thanks

As soon as I get my fill of BF3 (if ever) I am in. My stick skills are not good, but I do pass the ball and not run Pele-style down the field.

Thanks

I got a copy last week and have been playing..who else is in? c'mon! we can get a team and maybe bring the cup back to where it belongs!! USA! USA! USA!! lol or we can just play against each other..that works too. :)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Curahee11
    I got a copy last week and have been playing..who else is in? c'mon! we can get a team and maybe bring the cup back to where it belongs!! USA! USA! USA!! lol or we can just play against each other..that works too. :)
    I'm in. I'll try and pick it up tomorrow. How does it work though -- do we all play on the same team, or do we get our own teams and play in a league, or just single games against each other?

Thanks

FIFA (PS3)

I'll try and get a copy this weekend. I had a pro player that was pretty good, but I lost him when my old ps3 went down. I'll be starting from scratch. I don't really like the 1v1 games but really like the multiplayer games.

Thanks

Sounds great..send me an invite and we get a game going..i do hope we can all play on the same team..anyone with more knowledge about this game??

Thanks
    Thanked 1,641 Times in 1,029 Posts

FIFA12? Ill join, if I see you on, and can be dragged away from BF3.
    -Charlie

Check out the Team MP World Map. Read about it here

PSN / uPlay: TonkaToys, Windows Live: T0nkaT0ys, Steam: Tonka_Toys, Twitch: TonkaToysUK, Origin: TonkaToys1

(I should just pick one and stick with it!)

Thanks

Played a little FIFA with Curahee last night and it was a lot of fun. I got in trouble when I yelled after scoring on a beautiful header. We had a hard time figuring out how to play TEAM play on the same team, though. There doesn't seem to be anywhere to invite a friend. We can get into a server when you select play with friends, but it doesn't populate. I have to get used to playing 1v1 again because i've primarily played with the virtual pro and have gotten used to controlling one player and working on positioning off the ball. Overall its a blast.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Madlob75
    Played a little FIFA with Curahee last night and it was a lot of fun. I got in trouble when I yelled after scoring on a beautiful header. We had a hard time figuring out how to play TEAM play on the same team, though. There doesn't seem to be anywhere to invite a friend. We can get into a server when you select play with friends, but it doesn't populate. I have to get used to playing 1v1 again because i've primarily played with the virtual pro and have gotten used to controlling one player and working on positioning off the ball. Overall its a blast.
    I picked it up at lunch. I'm down for some games tonight if you guys are playing.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast