Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Thanks

Squad - Teaming up with Mps

Squad - A good rule of thumb

I was in a game yesterday with about 4 - 5 mps and I noticed that there were squad of just 2 mps and randoms, squad of 1 mp and randoms, etc. Let's make a conscious effort to just leave your squad (unless you are in a squad full of Mps)..jump into an empty squad (echo, delta, etc) and if everyone on your team is on the same page (meaning everyone check the squads and who's in it they will join in and thus we have Mps playing with each others). I know that most of the time when I died or first join in a game, I always check out the different squads and see who's in it. I know it's a pain to leave and sent invites so hopefully this will make it easier to join in with Mps. See you all on the battlefield!! :cheers:

Thanks

Re: Squad - Teaming up with Mps

Quote Originally Posted by Curahee11

I was in a game yesterday with about 4 - 5 mps and I noticed that there were squad of just 2 mps and randoms, squad of 1 mp and randoms, etc. Let's make a conscious effort to just leave your squad (unless you are in a squad full of Mps)..jump into an empty squad (echo, delta, etc) and if everyone on your team is on the same page (meaning everyone check the squads and who's in it they will join in and thus we have Mps playing with each others). I know that most of the time when I died or first join in a game, I always check out the different squads and see who's in it. I know it's a pain to leave and sent invites so hopefully this will make it easier to join in with Mps. See you all on the battlefield!! :cheers:
    I was with you, and backed out of our squad when you did. Problem was, it wouldn't let me start a new squad. I kept trying to add myself to an empty squad, but it wouldn't let me. Do we have to join together?

Thanks

Sounds good to me. If you are on the same team it is easy to send invites to start a squad. Usually, I will leave the squad and then send invites. When people join then it automatically starts a new squad. We should always try to squad up. It helps a lot.
    LEEROOOOOOOOY JENKINS!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Madlob75

I was with you, and backed out of our squad when you did. Problem was, it wouldn't let me start a new squad. I kept trying to add myself to an empty squad, but it wouldn't let me. Do we have to join together?
    I'm glad we were on the same page. Didn't want you to think I left you on purpose.. =)) But you were right about having difficulty starting a new squad though..I don't know what was going on. I usually have an easier time joining an empty squad. But that's what we should do from now on if we have randoms. :cheers:

New Orleans, LA (playtime 9:00pm-12:00am Central Time)
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Madlob75

I'm glad we were on the same page. Didn't want you to think I left you on purpose.. =)) But you were right about having difficulty starting a new squad though..I don't know what was going on. I usually have an easier time joining an empty squad. But that's what we should do from now on if we have randoms. :cheers:
    +1 I always try to do the same.

Vainn2000

will try and do the same, forgot that squads are smaller, and don;t include all team members. thanks for the reminder

Thanks
    Thanked 1,641 Times in 1,029 Posts

Good to hook up with you last night Vainn.
    -Charlie

Check out the Team MP World Map. Read about it here

PSN / uPlay: TonkaToys, Windows Live: T0nkaT0ys, Steam: Tonka_Toys, Twitch: TonkaToysUK, Origin: TonkaToys1

(I should just pick one and stick with it!)

Thanks

Yeah we should for sure do this. I also noticed the same thing. However with comms/squad management the way they are, it's hard to coordinate for now. That is why I never tried to change up. It takes forever to send messages and with voice not working it's hard. Right now it doesnt let you be in a one man squad to start a new one and that's why it's so hard to get into a squad of friends sometimes. This is changing however with the upcoming patch allowing people to sit in a squad solo and wait for friends.

Thanks

I think changing squads is easier after you die. FYI

Hi Guys :cheers:
    What happens on Xbox, stays on Xbox...just sayin :)

Thanks

Gotta bitch a little hear. How the hell am I supposed to know who my fellow MP's are if 1. They are not flying an [MP] clan tag and 2. None of the new members are adding anyone above their name on the active player list. I played 12 games in the last 2 days and as far as I know,I only played with one MP. To me this is unacceptable. Let's get it together guys and gals and keep this the best clan in thegaming universe. :-D

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast