Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    xMisFitToyx

The Walking Dead - By Telltale Games

This game is available on XBOX360, PS3, PC/MAC, iPhone/iPad

I had played the demo for this game a couple of months ago ... and didn't really like it. The section they put out for demo did no justice for this game.
    Last month they made chapters 1 & 2 available free for Playstation Plus subscribers, so I said "Trophy Time" what the hell.
    The first chapter starts a little slow (part of the demo), but as you get farther into the chapter ... Whoa!!! it starts getting good. Second chapter will take you on a psychological rollercoaster. This game is FREAKING AWESOME.
    I am hoping they will release the next few chapters soon, because I will definitely buy them.

If you are a Playstation Plus Subscriber ... Do yourself a favor and download the first 2 chapters for free. Everybody else, I highly recomend this game.

Last edited by xMisFitToyx; 08-15-2012 at 02:56 PM.

Thanks
    I have the first two chapters and the game is incredible!!!! I think the third chapter is coming out this month. I always go back to the beginning to do different choices and see how the game goes. I do recommend getting the game if you're a zombie or walking dead fan.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,562 Times in 1,057 Posts
    Yup. Great game and fresh style/artwork. Going back to the old point and click roots.
    This missing signature brought to you by PhotoBucket.

This hobby we love called gaming has a huge proportion of scrotums playing it. - Major Stains

New Orleans, LA (playtime 9:00pm-12:00am Central Time)
    Thanks
    Anybody try this game on the iPad yet? I was thinking about getting it for the iPad.

Thanks
    How long does it take to complete each chapter? Just wondering because I was thinking about buying it, but don't have the plus membership.

xMisFitToyx
    Quote Originally Posted by Beano View Post
    How long does it take to complete each chapter? Just wondering because I was thinking about buying it, but don't have the plus membership.
    I think you can buy the Season Pass for $20?? (All 5 episodes) 1 & 2 are out now and I think they are releasing chapter 3 this month some time.

It took me 2 nights to complete both chapters ... maybe a couple hours each night.

xMisFitToyx
    The Walking Dead: Episode 3 Hits PSN Today

LINK: http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/...its-psn-today/

Thanks
    Just finished playing chapter 4, WOW!!!!!! What a game. I cannot wait for the next chapter to come out and see how everything unravels. I want to go back and start it over again to see if the outcome of this chapter changes or stays the same.

xMisFitToyx
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFreak75 View Post
    Just finished playing chapter 4, WOW!!!!!! What a game. I cannot wait for the next chapter to come out and see how everything unravels. I want to go back and start it over again to see if the outcome of this chapter changes or stays the same.
    I was just talking about this game with the family last night. I will be getting episode 3 and 4 as soon as I finish Borderlands 2.

Thanks
    You will not regret getting this game, but everyone in my family keep asking me about the outcomes

11. The Following User Says Thank You to TheFreak75 For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast