Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    xMisFitToyx

Playstation Store / Sony Online Entertainment Online Store

Introducing the New Sony Entertainment Network Online Store

+ Posted by Grace Chen // Director, PlayStation Store

We’re excited to announce today’s launch of the new Sony Entertainment Network online store, allowing you to browse and buy PlayStation Network games, add-ons, movies, TV shows, and more for PlayStation 3, PSP, and PlayStation Vita through the web.
    Following the redesign of the PlayStation Store, the new online store offers similar filter and sorting features — making it easier than ever to find what you’re looking for and discover new digital content.
    Here’s how it works:
    Sign in to https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/ with your Sony Entertainment Network or PlayStation Network username and password.
    Browse or search for PlayStation Network games, add-ons, movies, TV shows, or whatever else you’re looking for.
    As soon as you buy what you want in the online store, it will be added to the “My Downloads” section in the PlayStation Store on your PS3, PSP, or PS Vita for you to download and enjoy!

Still have questions? Click here to check out the FAQ for the new Sony Entertainment Network online store.
    There are more features in the works for the online store – including automatic remote downloads – so stay tuned for the latest.
    Also, in case you missed the announcement last week, you can now use PayPal to fund your PSN/SEN wallet via the Sony Entertainment Network account manager on the Web.

LINK: http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/...-online-store/
    Last edited by xMisFitToyx; 05-31-2013 at 02:00 PM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xMisFitToyx For This Useful Post:

Major Stains (03-01-2013)

Thanks
    Due to the new way to purchase games I've now added every free vita game available. I hope to get one within the next week! I should have plenty of games to keep me busy. The one game I may end up buying for the Vita would be Need for Speed Most Wanted. I'd like to see how it compares to the PS3 version.

Mutt
    So much nicer than Media Go.

xMisFitToyx
    Quote Originally Posted by theczech99 View Post
    Due to the new way to purchase games I've now added every free vita game available. I hope to get one within the next week! I should have plenty of games to keep me busy. The one game I may end up buying for the Vita would be Need for Speed Most Wanted. I'd like to see how it compares to the PS3 version.
    I buy all of the "FREE" Vita games as well. I figured ... "You never know, I just may (or my son may) get one in the future"

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by xMisFitToyx View Post
    I buy all of the "FREE" Vita games as well. I figured ... "You never know, I just may (or my son may) get one in the future"
    When the PSN was down in 2011 and they gave us 2 free PS3 and 2 free PSP games I downloaded the PSP games too. 2 for me and 2 for my daughters account. I knew someday Id get some type of Sony mobile device to play them on. It never hurts to add it to your purchase list while its free.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,640 Times in 1,028 Posts
    So I can go to a website on my PC and buy something to download onto my PS3... about fucking time!
    -Charlie

Check out the Team MP World Map. Read about it here

PSN / uPlay: TonkaToys, Windows Live: T0nkaT0ys, Steam: Tonka_Toys, Twitch: TonkaToysUK, Origin: TonkaToys1

(I should just pick one and stick with it!)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to TonkaToys For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TonkaToys View Post
    So I can go to a website on my PC and buy something to download onto my PS3... about fucking time!
    They started this in the EU store few months ago. You should’ve already had access to by online. This latest update if for shoppers in the US/North America.

PS I'm trying to beat all your stats in Need for Speed Most Wanted! It's much fun blasting through your face on the billboards. If you go to their site you can upload any photo you want for your billboard/stat pic.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,640 Times in 1,028 Posts
    Yeah, I saw you on that the other night and would have jumped on to race you if it hadn't been for the fact that my missus wanted to watch a blu-ray.
    I'd better get back on to protect my meagre records. A couple of other MPs have some better records than me.
    -Charlie

Check out the Team MP World Map. Read about it here

PSN / uPlay: TonkaToys, Windows Live: T0nkaT0ys, Steam: Tonka_Toys, Twitch: TonkaToysUK, Origin: TonkaToys1

(I should just pick one and stick with it!)

Thanks
    Now works on tablets and smartphones!

xMisFitToyx
    I will be posting the Playstation Store weekly updates here now.

Last edited by xMisFitToyx; 03-11-2013 at 08:42 AM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to xMisFitToyx For This Useful Post:

SouthtownSlayer (03-13-2013)

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast