Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    xMisFitToyx
    April 24, 2013

TAKE ME TO THE STORE!

PS3 Full Games

Blazing Angels 2: Secret Missions of WWII ($19.99)

You are the leader of Operation Wildcard, an undercover and elite squad of pilots secretly created by the American government. Your mission is to sabotage and destroy the Third Reich’s evil plans to create a weapon of mass destruction. During this mission you and your team discover that the bad guys also have an elite team of their own.

Dead Island Riptide ($49.99)

They thought they had escaped Banoi, but can’t wake up from this nightmare. Thrown back into the midst of the Zombie outbreak, the fight for survival continues!

Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen ($39.99)

An epitaph speaks of another’s demise…A mysterious island known as Bitterblack Isle appears off the coast of Gransys. Its depths have claimed the lives of many Arisen their voices still haunt the labyrinth that lies deep beneath its surface–a labyrinth ripe with secrets waiting to be discovered.

Soul Calibur V ($19.99)

The latest entry in the premier weapons-based head-to-head fighting series continues with the epic struggle of warriors in search for the legendary Soul Swords. SOULCALIBUR V brings the best in battles, movement, and visual effects so players can pull off cool, dynamic attacks with ease and battle with complete freedom.

Star Trek ($54.99)

Play as two of the greatest heroes ever — Kirk and Spock – in the award-winning STAR TREK, an original co-op experience worthy of gamers and fans.

PSN

God Mode ($9.99)
    Do you like running? How about gunning? What if special abilities are thrown into the mix? Upgradable weapons? Let’s say there’re dozens of on-screen enemies to unleash this firepower on, and as your reward for dispatching them you get experience and gold to collect that can be used for character customization and new equipment–all the while playing alongside friends in 4-player cooperative play!

Thomas Was Alone ($9.99, Cross-Buy with PS Vita)
    Thomas Was Alone is the critically acclaimed indie platformer about friendship and jumping. Guide a group of sentient rectangles through a series of environments, combining their skills to reach the end of each level.

PS Vita

Draw Slasher ($5.99)

Meet Hanzo. He’s a ninja. While he was training ‘out there’ the Pirate Monkey Zombies – stupid, ugly, smelly, rotten and disgusting creatures – kidnapped his family. Take control of his awesome blade and aid him in the quest to free them.

Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus R ($14.99)

An all new Guilty Gear from the chart-topping 2D fighting game series is finally available on PlayStation Vita system!

Thomas Was Alone ($9.99, Cross-Buy with PS3)

Thomas Was Alone is the critically acclaimed indie platformer about friendship and jumping. Guide a group of sentient rectangles through a series of environments, combining their skills to reach the end of each level.

Added to PS Vita Store

Black Rock Shooter The Game (US only)
    Ragnarok Tactics

PS2 Classics

Fire Pro Wrestling Returns ($9.99)
    The perfect grappler is yours to create! Take your custom-made wrestler and slam them competition to become king of the wrestling circuit.

PSP

Black Rock Shooter The Game (US Only, $19.99)

Aliens have landed. Earth is overrun. Can you revive your past to reveal the future? Dive head-first into the setting and gameplay of Black Rock Shooter with this in-depth trailer!

PlayStation Store Highlights

It’s Resident Evil’s turn to be a part of our Spring Sale along with Thomas Was Alone, so check out all the deals below. There are a lot of new games available this week as well, including Dead Island Riptide, Star Trek and Soul Calibur V.
    PS Vita is getting some additions as well, like Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus R, Thomas Was Alone, Draw Slasher, Black Rock Shooter the Game and Ragnarok Tactics.

CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION ON: PlayStation Plus, PS3 Demos, Price Change, Sales, Spring Fever Sale, PS Vita Add-ons, PS3 Add-ons, PS3 Avatars, PS3 Themes, Wallpaper (Free), Game Videos (Free)

LINK: http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/...re-update-288/
    Last edited by xMisFitToyx; 04-24-2013 at 02:10 PM.

Thanks
    I think I'm going to get god mode, it received meh reviews from IGN but it looks interesting to me.

Would ya like some biscuits?
    "Hurry to meet death, before your place is taken"

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthtownSlayer View Post
    I think I'm going to get god mode, it received meh reviews from IGN but it looks interesting to me.
    yeah, looks sort of fun. I may get it.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Badgerute View Post
    yeah, looks sort of fun. I may get it.
    You need to join us on Dead Island Riptide.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by theczech99 View Post
    You need to join us on Dead Island Riptide.
    I'm telling you, I had a blast last night, even after blowing czech and myself up with a damned propane bottle!

Would ya like some biscuits?
    "Hurry to meet death, before your place is taken"

Thanks
    Sorry I have not been on much to play all these games with you guys. Having some house issues that should be resolved in about two weeks and then back to nightly gaming, but like always feel free to invite me to play any game. I normally download all the free games!

Thanks
    You can now add games to your download queue from the PlayStation Store. I wish I would have known this before my update ran this morn.

Looks like I need to change the time that my updates run.

Last edited by theczech99; 04-29-2013 at 09:34 AM.

xMisFitToyx
    April 30, 2013

TAKE ME TO THE STORE!

PS3 Full Games

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 ($19.99)

The most intense, challenging, action-packed ninja adventure is back! As super ninja Ryu Hayabusa, you roam the world and hunt down the Demon Statue that was stolen by the Black Spider Ninja Clan to prevent the resurrection of the evil Archfiend. Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 is the ‘ultimate’ Ninja Gaiden, featuring characters from the previous installments that have defined the franchise.

Deadly Premonition: The Director’s Cut ($39.99)

Revisit the mysterious town of Greenvale with Deadly Premonition: The Director’s Cut and discover more secrets, bask in the beauty with redefined graphics and move with greater freedom with a complete control overhaul.

PSN

Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon ($14.99)

Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon is THE Kick-Ass Cyber Shooter. Welcome to an 80’s vision of the future. The year is 2007 and you are Sargent Rex Colt, a Mark IV Cyber Commando. Your mission: get the girl, kill the baddies, and save the world. Experience every cliché of a VHS era vision of a nuclear future, where cyborgs, blood dragons, mutants, and Michael Biehn (Terminator, Aliens, Navy Seals) collide. Does not require a copy of Far Cry 3.

Poker Night 2 ($9.99)

Take the fifth seat in Poker Night 2, at a table featuring Claptrap (Borderlands 2), Brock Samson (The Venture Bros.), Ash (Army of Darkness) and Sam (Sam and Max series). Your dealer is GLaDOS (Portal series). Play to win because winning unlocks unique skins and heads to use in Borderlands 2 and exclusive premium themes for your PlayStation 3 XMB!

Zombie Tycoon II: Brainhov’s Revenge ($9.99, Cross-Buy with PS Vita)

Pick your side in the epic war between two masterminds of Evil: apprentice-gone-rogue Orville Tycoon and his army of heavy-duty zombies, or his vengeance-thirsty mentor Professor Brainhov and his rioting mass of twitchy brain-munchers. During the final siege on the human fortress, Brainhov makes a sudden comeback seeking two things: retribution for his apprentice’s betrayal, and to reclaim his rightful throne as alpha mad scientist.

PS Vita

Soul Sacrifice ($35.99)

What would you sacrifice for ultimate power? Prepare yourself for a brutal combat experience where every decision made will have consequential results. Take on the role of a slave who is about to be sacrificed stumbles upon a forbidden book that allows its readers to relive battles between sorcerers and monsters of the past. In order to use the magic during fierce battles, the player must be willing to make a sacrifice – ranging from personal belongings, a limb, or even a life.

Zombie Tycoon II: Brainhov’s Revenge ($9.99, Cross-Buy with PS3)
    Pick your side in the epic war between two masterminds of Evil: apprentice-gone-rogue Orville Tycoon and his army of heavy-duty zombies, or his vengeance-thirsty mentor Professor Brainhov and his rioting mass of twitchy brain-munchers. During the final siege on the human fortress, Brainhov makes a sudden comeback seeking two things: retribution for his apprentice’s betrayal, and to reclaim his rightful throne as alpha mad scientist.

PS2 Classics

Katamari Damacy ($9.99)
    When the King of All Cosmos accidentally destroys all the stars, he orders you, his son, to put the twinkle back in the heavens above. Roll up everything to get the job done!

PSP

T.A.C. Heroes ($19.99)

From the North African Coast to the shores of Sicily and the forests of central Europe, men of the 1st Infantry Division led the way toward the liberation of Europe and the eventual defeat of the AXIS powers. Italians, Vichy French, and Germans all faced and fought these gallant men across the battlefields of Europe and North Africa.

Lots of additions to the PSN storefront this week, like the long-awaited PS Vita epic Soul Sacrifice, from industry legend Keiji Inafune. Zombie Tycoon II: Brainhov’s Revenge is free for PlayStation Plus members on PS3 and PS Vita, and Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon takes us to the neon-saturated future of the late 80′s (there’s a demo available in case the ridiculous trailer above hasn’t already sold you on it).
    It’s a big week for the PlayStation Spring Sale as we’re celebrating the heritage of all our PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale contenders. There are discounts for tons of franchises — from Metal Gear Solid to inFAMOUS to LittleBigPlanet — and if you’re a PS Plus member you’ll save even more.

CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION ON: PlayStation Plus, PS3 Demos, PS Vita Demos, Price Change, Sales, Spring Fever Sale, PS Vita Add-ons, PS3 Add-ons, PS3 Avatars, PS3 Themes, Game Videos (Free)

LINK: http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/...re-update-289/

It was the best of times. It was the worst of times.
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,239 Times in 2,423 Posts
    (Sorry, I couldn't find a general news thread so please move this if there is one)

Sony teases 'intriguing game announcements' for this week

PlayStation maker says gamers should expect a "busy week" for game announcements.

Sony is preparing multiple "intriguing" game announcements for later this week, SCEE blog manager Fred Dutton teased on the PlayStation Blog recently (via The Sixth Axis).

"We've a busy week in the offing, with some intriguing game announcements planned," Dutton wrote. No further details were provided.

Sony is rumored to be working on multiple unannounced games, including Gran Turismo 6 and an all-new franchise called The Order: 1886, among others.

As The Sixth Axis Points out, Sony has made a habit of announcing major games in the weeks leading up to the Electronic Entertainment Expo. These include Little Big Planet 2, InFamous 2, and MotorStorm Apocalypse.

Sony's E3 2013 presentation is slated for Monday, June 10.
    "We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing!!!"

xMisFitToyx
    May 14, 2013

TAKE ME TO THE STORE!

Pre-Order

GRID 2 ($59.99)

Be fast, be first and be famous as you join the elite in ‘World Series Racing’ where the greatest cars, drivers and events come together in the search for a new motorsport icon. Find your limit, then go beyond it. Welcome back to racing.

Resident Evil Revelations ($49.99)

The story is set at a time before the Kijuju and Lanshiang bioterror incidents when the BSAA was still a young organization. Join Jill Valentine aboard a ghost ship in the Mediterranean Sea searching for her old partner, Chris Redfield. Learn the hidden truth behind the destruction of a floating city. Or play in Raid Mode for a co-op killing-spree with friends over the Internet.

PS3 Full Games

Metro: Last Light ($59.99)

Beneath the ruins of post-apocalyptic Moscow, in the tunnels of the Metro, civil war rages for control of a doomsday device that threatens to erase humanity forever. As Artyom, burdened by guilt but driven by hope, you hold the key to our survival – the last light in our darkest hour…

Rune Factory: Tides of Destiny ($29.99)

Aden and Sonja, two lifelong friends, were living a tranquil life on Fenith Island. Then, one day, they were struck by a mysterious curse! They awoke to find both of their souls were trapped in the same body! On top of this unusual calamity, the Fenith Island they knew was gone, replaced by an island populated with unfamiliar faces. Solving this mystery will require adventure, strategy, and plenty of new friends!

PSN

DUST 514 (Free)

DUST 514 brings intense infantry combat, large scale warfare and rich character advancement to PlayStation 3 computer entertainment system in a system exclusive free-to-play persistent shooter set in, and integrated with, the massive universe of EVE Online. Wage war in the next generation of first person shooters, where your next victory could prove the crushing blow to a galactic empire of thousands of online gamers.

Star Wars Pinball ($9.99)

Star Wars Pinball features trials for each table, advanced ball physics, robust social features, stereoscopic 3D, with the new Star Wars Pinball pack and more DLC releases to follow. Feel the power of the Force in Star Wars Pinball!

Tiny Token Empires ($9.99)

Tiny Token Empires is an amazing mix between a ‘Match 3′ game and turn-based strategy game. The player plays one of the five major ancient empires: Rome, Greece, Egypt, Persia, or Carthage. By annexing new territories, the player gradually expands his power over the world!

PS Vita

Jacob Jones and the Bigfoot Mystery ($2.99)

Jacob Jones is just a normal, shy nine-year-old schoolboy. But that all changes the day he befriends a giant hairy Bigfoot while at summer camp! Something strange is going on at Camp Eagle Feather, so it’s up to Jacob and Biggie to get to the bottom of it all. Explore a 3D world full of twists, turns and ingenious puzzles as you meet a cast of weird and wonderful characters in a truly original and unforgettable tale.

Star Wars Pinball ($9.99)

Star Wars Pinball features trials for each table, advanced ball physics, robust social features, stereoscopic 3D, with the new Star Wars Pinball pack and more DLC releases to follow. Feel the power of the Force in Star Wars Pinball!

PS2 Classics

Manhunt ($9.99)

They just killed Cash. Now, they want to kill him again. America is full of run down, broken rust-belt towns where nobody cares and anything goes. In Carcer City, nothing matters anymore and all that’s left are cheap thrills. The ultimate rush is the power to grant life and take it away, for sport. This time James Earl Cash, you are the sport. They gave you your life back. Now, they are going to hunt you down.

Between the pre-orders for GRID 2 and Resident Evil Revelations and the release of DUST 514, Metro: Last Light and Star Wars Pinball it’s a busy week on the PlayStation Store. There are even more goodies as Rockstar’s Manhunt joins the PS2 Classics library and Call of Duty: Black Ops II gets more maps with Uprising, while Sound Shapes gets additional music packs.

PlayStation Plus members that already downloaded Sleeping Dogs last week might be interested in the fact that the title’s add-on content is now on sale, so you can get some great deals.

If you’d like to peruse all the new items on the store at your own leisure, feel free to check out the web storefront. As always, please leave your thoughts in the comments below. You can also chat about this update in the PlayStation Community Forums.

CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION ON: PlayStation Plus, PS3 Demos, PS Vita Demos, Price Change, Sales, PS Vita Add-ons, PS3 Add-ons, PS3 Themes, Game Videos (Free)

LINK: http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/...re-update-291/

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast