Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,394 Times in 1,544 Posts

Games in development rumors

A little corner for games that may or may not be in development. Not just "I really wish it was so I'll start a rumor", but games that actually have some type of actual proof of being in development.

To kick it off.

Left 4 Dead 3

Story from IGN:
    A keen-eyed Dota 2 player, touring the offices as part of The International 3 tournament, took a snap of an internal changelog that apparently lists both Left 4 Dead 3 and Source 2 as current projects. The below photo compliments a similar 'leak' via internal Valve documentation in June, although we have not verified the validity of either.
    While co-founder Gabe Newell has been open (but unspecific) about Valve's work on a next-gen game engine, development on Left 4 Dead 3 has yet to be confirmed.

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

Thanks
    I hope its true. I love Left 4 Dead. But how about some Half Life 3!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,564 Times in 1,058 Posts
    Please be Bully 2 or next Red Dead....

Rockstar New England is currently working on the "next version of a famous IP," according to the LinkedIn profile of a current senior graphics engineer at the Boston area studio.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/10/...of-a-famous-ip
    This missing signature brought to you by PhotoBucket.

This hobby we love called gaming has a huge proportion of scrotums playing it. - Major Stains

Thanks
    So a little follow up on the Bully 2 thing...

Take-Two Interactive, Rockstar's parent company, has filed a new trademark for the Bully franchise with the European Union trademarks and designs office. OXM discovered the trademark, which contains an image of the school's crest under the name "Bully Bullworth Academy: Canis Canem Edit," the original game's title in Europe. OXM notes that Take-Two updated the game's trademark in the US back in July.

This news comes of the heels of the discovery of a Rockstar employee's LinkedIn profile pointing towards work on the "next version of a famous IP." Whether or not the two of these are related remains to be seen, but it's also worth noting that Rockstar co-founder Dan Hauser recently expressed interest in returning to the Bully world.
    http://ca.ign.com/articles/2013/11/2...mark-in-europe

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Retro For This Useful Post:

HardlyCapable13 (11-25-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,021 Times in 1,305 Posts
    "Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Could Include a Modern Warfare Remaster"

Now if that's the case I'm game, that is if they don't screw it up with micro transactions and supply drops. Modern Warfare 1 and 2....best in the series in my opinion.

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2016/04/2...aign=ign-games

Thanks
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 1,025 Posts
    I'd be quite tempted to play MW2 again; it was the game that got me into online gaming and into Team MP.

Last time I tried the original PS3 versions the MP was so hacked that there were flying castles that had snipers using AC130 ammo in them. Needless to say I didn't stick around.
    -Charlie

Check out the Team MP World Map. Read about it here

PSN / uPlay: TonkaToys, Windows Live: T0nkaT0ys, Steam: Tonka_Toys, Twitch: TonkaToysUK, Origin: TonkaToys1

(I should just pick one and stick with it!)

Thanks
    Man, MW2 was the game that killed CoD for me. That game was a mess. Black Ops 1 & 2 won me back for a bit but the last three titles have been a joke.

Fool me 12 times shame on you.....

Thanks
    Going to be an interesting one this because the screenshot says "legacy edition" so my guess would be they are going to throw in remastered Modern Warfare to try and sell more copies for the extra special edition price of course and then you will probably still get the new COD game without the remaster as the standard package. If I have to buy the new COD to get a copy of the remaster I would probably have to pass if the new COD is anything space related. From what I read the supply drops are failing for Activision and people are getting upset about it so possibly this might be a new strategy

All rumors at the moment so lets see what happens.

Thanks
    I trust this game will be awesome.

"Hideo Kojima has said those who enjoy action games such as The Division and Uncharted will be able to play his new title “smoothly.”

Kojima’s new action game should appeal to The Division and Uncharted players
    Speaking in an interview with Famitsu, via Hachima, Kojima said his new triple-A title is an “amazing game” and contains “some parts which are very new.”

“I won’t say that it’s an open-world title, but those that enjoy playing today’s AAA titles such as The Division and Uncharted will be able to play it smoothly,” he said. “Some parts are very new, so I’ll need to experiment with it.

“When it gets announced some may think that it’s not as way-out as they had expected, but I’m sure they’ll understand once they play it.”

Kojima said he’s brainstorming the character, game system and plot “equally” and is pleased Sony trusted him with such a big concept.

He went on to say the publisher is providing him the freedom to create what he wants, and was trusting enough not to require a “Hollywood type” presentation beforehand.

At present, his company Kojima Productions has a temporary office and a website set up, along with part of the company logo. There are plans to create a full bodied image.

“I can’t say [more about it] yet, but the secret is found in the logo,” said Kojima. “The whole body [of the logo] actually looks super cool, and we’re planning on making it into a figure.”

In late 2015, it was announced Kojima had sighed a deal with Sony to develop a PlayStation 4 title after his employment contract with Konami expired.

Thanks, Siliconera."

http://www.vg247.com/2016/05/10/koji...arted-players/
    Last edited by DeadChaos; 05-11-2016 at 03:07 AM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to DeadChaos For This Useful Post:

Major Stains (05-11-2016)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast